• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

With Smash coming to Switch, What Pokemon would you like to see playable?

Yeah, but Pikachu and to a lesser extend Lucario are Pokémon mascots. They are going to be everywhere. I just wanted something different, not one of the Pokken Pokémon. Let them be different.

Well, Incineroar got confirmed instead of the Gardevoir/Gothitelle combo. Anyone thinks we will get another Pokémon as DLC seeing how they confirmed we will get at least 5 more DLC characters?

Well, Incineroar got confirmed instead of the Gardevoir/Gothitelle combo. Anyone thinks we will get another Pokémon as DLC seeing how they confirmed we will get at least 5 more DLC characters?
I don't know, if another Pokemon gets to Smash Ultimate, then I highly doubt it's going to be a Gen 8 Pokemon. I can actually see a Gen 3 Pokemon make it in just to bring in more variety of series representation.

I don't think so. Since each of those five characters come with their own stages and music tracks, it seems more likely that they'd be from new series that hadn't already got fighters in Smash. The only way I see a Pokémon coming as DLC is if they were some bonus like Piranha Plant that doesn't count toward the Fighter Pass deal.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom