• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Wizard of OZ (Pokemon Edition)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello! I felt my previous story was not going so well, so I scrapped it. I then remembered a story I did over on the Azurilland Forums (*looks up at title*). Yup! This is Wizard of Oz. Now, there won't be a lot of caracter development. There will also be changes, though it will mostly be at the end where the major change will be.

Here is the Prologue (sorry in advance if the chapters are kind of short. Part of it is that [especially the Munchkin Scene], there were a lot of songs.):

Dorothy lived with her Aunt M and Uncle Henry on Moo-Moo Farm in the Johto Region. One day, while Dorothy swept the porch, her aunt, who is sorting the mail, looked at her. “My dear, do you remember a few days ago when Lily bit Beth?” I just got a letter from her saying that she is coming to pick Lily up tomorrow at Noon.” Aunt M said. “I know she didn’t mean to do that!” Dorothy exclaimed.

“It’s a habit! I bite when I get startled.” Lily, who had been sleeping on a pillow on the bench, said. “I thought you got rid of that habit.” Aunt M said. “I tried hard.” Lily said. Dorothy sighed.

The next day, Beth arrived. “Dorothy, I know how much you love your Herdier, but this is the last straw.” Beth said as she loaded Lily into a basket. “I didn’t mean to! It’s a habit!” Lily cried. After a moment, Beth rode away. Dorothy, now in tears, ran to her room. Meanwhile, Lily managed to escape Beth without her noticing.

Then she ran back to the house and into Dorothy’s arms. “I don’t want to leave you.” Lily said. “We must run away to Olivine City, where we’ll take a boat to Hoenn. I heard from travelers that it’s beautiful there.” Dorothy said. After packing, the pair left.

Again, sorry that it's kind of short. We don't know much about Dorothy's background (or ANY Character's background for that matter).

Forgot to mention (wishing I had put into the story): Dorothy's reason for leaving is so that they don't ever have to worry about Beth. After all, when she finds out that Lily got away from her, she will come back for her.

Last edited:
another day, another chapter (or well, chapter 1):

As they ran, they came across a small building. Inside, the man behind the desk greeted them. “Hello. Would you like to rest here? It’s a long way to Olivine.” He said. Dorothy nods. The Dorothy sat in a chair while Lily curled up in her lap.

Suddenly, the radio station changed. “This is the emergency weather channel. There is a tornado warning in effect. Repeat, Tornado Warning is in effect.” Dorothy grew pale. “That’s not good.” Lily said. “We have to go back. We can bring my aunt and uncle.” Dorothy said. Lily nods. The two left the building and ran back to the farm.

Meanwhile, Henry and M are searching the farm for Dorothy, when they spotted something bad: A twister. “We must get to the Storm Cellar!” A farmhand exclaimed. “Dorothy!” M cried. They all went into the Storm Cellar, unware Dorothy has returned and is heading into the house.

Inside, Dorothy started looking around. “Where are you?!” Dorothy called. “Hello!?” Lily yelled. Then Dorothy had a thought. “I think they went into the Storm Cellar.” She said. “Then let’s go.” Lily said. Dorothy nods. Just then, the house began to move as the twister picked it up. Dorothy is knocked to and fro. Then the house suddenly stopped. After a few moments, Dorothy got up off the floor, thankful that nothing fell on her. She and Lily went to the door and went outside. “Lily, I don’t think we’re in Johto anymore.” Dorothy said. Lily nods, also looking around.

Here comes Chapter 2:

Dorothy walked around, looking at her surroundings. Then, a woman, with blue eyes and wearing a long white dress appeared. “Hello.” She said. “Uh…Hi. My name’s Dorothy and this is my Herdier, Lily.” Dorothy said. “My name’s April.” The woman said. “Where are we?” Lily asked. We are in Munchkin Land, home of the Munchkins and Grass type Pokémon.” April replied. Then she looked to the bushes. “It’s alright. You can all come out now. And they all appeared. “They are the people of this land. They lived in fear of the Dark Witch, Tabitha.” April said. Dorothy nods. “Now they don’t need to worry.” April said, pointing under the house. Dorothy looks and sees two legs with Ruby Slippers on them.

“Well, that’s certainly a good thing.” Dorothy said. Lily nods. “We thank you for your good deed.” A Munchkin said. “I had no control over what happened.” Dorothy said. “Well, of course. I was about to do something, when your house dropped from the sky.” April said. Suddenly, some of the Munchkins yelled. Dorothy turned to see a witch with red eyes and wearing a black dress.

“What are you doing here Mable?” April asked. “What do you think? I’ve come for my sister’s Ruby Slippers.” Mable replied. She went over to her sister’s legs, and reached out to the slippers, only for the slippers to disappear.

“The slippers! Where’d they go?” Mable asked, angrily. Then she turned to April. “What did you do?” She demanded. “I put them there.” She said, pointing down. Dorothy looked down to see that she has the slippers on. “You best give them back to me.” Mable said, angrily. She ran forward, only to be blasted backwards by a barrier, created by April. “You shall leave, now.” April demanded. Scowling, Mable backed off. “We’ll meet again, girl.” She said, as she vanished.

“Dorothy, you must not let Mable get those Slippers.” April said. Dorothy nods. “How do we go home?” Dorothy asked. “Go to the Emerald City. The Wizard of Oz may be able to help you.” April said. Dorothy nods. “Travel the Yellow Brick Road.” Some Munchkins said. Dorothy nods. She and Lily began along the path, with a goal in mind.

Chapter 3!

As the two walked, Dorothy spotted a bunch of Cacturn in a field, with one sitting outside. “What’s wrong? Why aren’t you with the others?” Dorothy asked. “I’m no longer interested in being here.” The Cacturn said glumly. “Come with me to Emerald City. Maybe you’ll find excitement there.” Dorothy said. Caturn jumped to his feet thank you. “You can just call me Cacturn.” Cacturn said. Dorothy nods. “My name’s Dorothy and this is Lily.” Dorothy said. Cacturn nods. The group continued onward.

After sometime traveling, they stopped to rest. “If only we had some food.” Dorothy said. “My friend Trevenent has an Apple Orchard up ahead, on the edge of the forest.” Cacturn said. At the Orchard, Trevenant is gathering apples when he hears his name being called. He turned to see Cacturn and two others. “Hello my friend, what brings you here?” He asked, his voice sounding ghostly. “My friends Dorothy and Lily are hungry. Could you provide some apples?” Cacturn asked. Trevenant nods. “Certainly.” He replied. After getting some apples, the group continued onward, through the forest.

As the group walked, Mable appeared. “What are you doing here?” Dorothy asked. “I’m here for my slippers.” Mable replied. Then she summoned a Monferno to attack. Cacturn stepped in front to block it, even though, as a Grass/Dark type, he is weak to the Fire/Fighting type Monferno.

Suddenly, the Monferno is smacked backwards by a Golurk using Shadow Punch. “I SHALL NOT ALLOW HARM TO BE DONE TO THE WEARER OF THE SLIPPERS.” Golurk said. “You’ll not be able to protect her forever Golurk!” Mable shouted. “I WILL PROTECT HER. APRIL COMMANDED ME TO DO SO.” Golurk said. Then Mable vanished. “Thank you, Golurk.” Dorothy said. Golurk nods. The group continued onward to Emerald City.

Suddenly, a Pyroar appeared. “Golurk, we meet again.” He said. “IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR MABLE, I SHALL FIGHT YOU.” Golurk said. “I have a score to settle with her.” Pyroar said. “Then come with us. We might encounter her again.” Dorothy said. Pyroar nods. The group, after introductions, continued onward.

Here we! Next Chapter!

Outside the forest, the group saw a grand city. “Is that it?” Dorothy asked. Golurk nods. “THAT IS EMERALD CITY.” Golurk said. “It’s on the other side of this poppy field!” Lily exclaimed. The group charged along, unaware that Mable put a curse on the poppies to slow Dorothy down. After a moment, Dorothy started to slow down. “My legs…They’ve become numb.” She gasped. “It’s Mable. I know it.” Pyroar said. Golurk walked over to Dorothy and picked her up.

Then Mable appeared. “Hand over those slippers and I’ll spare your lives. “You will pay for the death of my family!” Pyroar roared. Mable summoned an Infernape. “Well, we meet again. I’ll kill you and take those slippers for the mistress.” Infernape said.

Lily stepped forward. “Stay back. This is my battle only.” Pyroar said. “But, you’re a Normal type.” Lily said. “Stay back.” Pyroar said. After a moment, Lily backed up. Pyroar turned to Infernape.

Pyroar attacked with Thunder Fang, but missed. Infernape struck Pyroar with Mach Punch. Pyroar retaliated with Fire Spin, trapping Infernape. Pyroar then landed a Thunder Fang. Then, Infernape broke out of the Fire Spin and landed a second Mach Punch, knocking Pyroar down. “It’s over.” Infernape said. “No, it’s…not.” Pyroar said. Then he fired a Hyper Beam at Infernape, defeating it.

Pyroar then turned to Mable. "You are next!" He shouted. Before he could attack, Mabel fled. "That coward." Pyroar said. Then, Dorothy started to feel her legs again. "You have been freed from Mabel's curse." Came April's voice. After healing Pyroar, the group continued onward to Emerald City.

Chapter 5!

Once inside the city, Dorothy started looking around. “Hello, do you know where the Wizard of Oz is?” she asked a person. “He lives over in the Emerald Palace.” He replied. Dorothy nods. The group walked along the path to the palace.

There, they encountered Mable. “You want more?” Pyroar asked. “No, I’m simply paying the wizard a ‘visit’ myself.” Mable replied. Then she vanished with a cackle. The group entered the palace to find a Palpitoad on a chair. “I apologize, but if you have a problem or request, it will have to wait. I, Seth, the Wizard of Oz have been transformed into a Palpitoad by Mable.” The Palpitoad said. “We have to help him.” Lily said. “IF WE DEFEAT MABLE, THE CURSE WILL BE LIFTED.” Golurk said. “Bring me her broom as proof that you defeated her.” The group nods.

The group left the building and gathered supplies for the journey. “I’m scared Dorothy.” Lily said. “I know.” Dorothy said, petting her. “Where is Mable’s castle anyway?” Cacturn asked. “IT IS LOCATED NEAR A RAVINE IN THE FORSAKEN FOREST.” Golurk replied. Cacturn nods.

“You will not be going there! For I will pound you all!” a voice shouted. The group turned to see a Primeape. “You won’t beat me!” Primeape shouted. Suddenly, a Metagross appeared. “I AM YOUR OPPONANT.” He said. Primeape raised his fists. “HE STANDS NO CHANCE. GO TO MABLE’S CASTLE.” Metagross said to Dorothy. She nods. “Why are you here?” Lily asked. “I AM ONE OF THE GREAT WIZARD’S PARTNERS.” Metagross replied. “Let’s go.” Dorothy said. The group then left the area.

Golurk lead the way to the Forsaken Forest. “MABLE’S CASTLE IS THROUGH HERE.” Golurk said. “Then let’s go.” Cacturn said. “We need to be careful. Who knows what we’ll find there.” Dorothy said. Everyone nods in agreement.

Last edited:
Chapter 6 is here! The end is slowly approaching.

As they are walking along, Dorothy spotted the castle in the distance. “WE MUST BE CAREFUL. MABLE’S MINIONS COULD ATTACK AT ANY MOMENT.” Golurk said. “I’ll protect you Dorothy.” Lily said. “I may be weak to Fire and Fighting type attacks, but I’ll do my best.” Cacturn said. The group continued onward. “At last, the battle draws near.” Pyroar said.

Meanwhile, at the castle, Mable is watching the group through her crystal ball. “So, you all think you can protect her? Well, no more playing around!” She screamed. From her tower, she went down to the dungeons, where roars can be heard. Mable opened a gate, allowing a blue dragon with red wings to exit. “Go get those slippers for me my pretty.” Mable said. With a roar, the dragon flew off.

The group is walking along when suddenly, a dragon appeared. “I am Salamence! I shall take those slippers, even if I have to kill you all!” It roared. Golurk stepped forward. “BRING IT ON.” He said.

Salamence charged forward with Dragon Claw, but missed. Golurk struck with Ice Punch, powered by its Iron Fist ability. “Die!” Salamence roared. He charged with Fire Fang. Golurk grabbed Salamence by the neck, stopping the attack. Cacturn then jumped in with Dark Pulse, dealing Dark type damage to Salamence. “Golurk, finish it with Ice Punch.” Dorothy said. Golurk, in response, punches Salamence again, causing the Dragon Pokémon to fall over.

“Is it over?” Dorothy asked. “DO NOT COUNT ON IT.” Golurk said. Salamence staggered back to its feet. Golurk readied itself. “It’s not over.” Salamence said. Then he flew back to the castle. “All right. Let’s keep going. Seth is depending on us.” Dorothy said. The others nod. Then they continued onward to the Castle.

Just saying right now, from this chapter onward, things will differ from the original movie.

Last edited:
Chapter 7!
At the castle, Dorothy looked up at it. “So, Mable’s here?” She asked. “YES.” Golurk replied. “It’s big.” Lily said, in awe of the size. “The final battle draws near. My family will be avenged.” Pyroar said. “What happened to them?” Dorothy asked. “Mable killed them.” Pyroar replied. She nods, petting the Royal Pokémon. The group entered the castle.

The group made their way through the castle. “It’s quiet.” Dorothy said. “Perhaps Mable is waiting for us.” Lily said. Then, a group of Chimchar and Mankey appeared. “LEAVE THEM TO ME.” Golurk said. Then he plowed through the group with Thunder Punch, being the only one of the group of Pokémon that is not weak to Fighting or Fire being a Ground/Ghost type. The group continued onward, fighting through hordes of Pokémon.

“I know you are here.” Came Mable’s voice. “Mable. Where are you?” Dorothy asked. “I am waiting for you in the central room of the castle.” Mable replied. Then she cackled. The group continued onward.

“Why does Mable want us to go to her?” Lily asked. “I suspect a trap.” Cacturn said. “Regardless, I’m taking her down!” Pyroar growled. “We must do it. Seth is depending on us.” Dorothy said. “YES INDEED.” Golurk said. “We’ll know once we get there. Dorothy said.

Chapter 8, the first part of the Final Battle!

After exploring the castle, the team made it to where Mable is. With a wave of her wand, she shut the doors, trapping them. “Now girl, you will hand me those slippers.” Mable said. “Never!” Dorothy shouted. “Then you will die.” Mable said. Then Salamance appeared. “You again?” Lily asked.

Suddenly, Salamence is surrounded by a rainbow-colored aura. “What’s happening?” Lily asked. “I am unleashing my Mega State.” Salamence replied. With a roar, Salamence Mega Evolves. “This is a problem.” Lily said. “Now how will you protect her?” Salamence said to Golurk. “HE WILL NOT NEED TO!” Came a voice.

Suddenly, Metagross appeared, but he also looked different. “I TOO CAN ACHIEVE MY MEGA STATE.” He said. Dorothy looked in awe at Metagross’s Mega Form. The two Mega Pokémon charged at each other, eventually flying through the wall and outside.

“You are my opponent!” Pyroar shouted. Dorothy looked over to see that the Royal Pokémon is facing off against Infernape. Gorluk stepped forward. “I WILL GIVE YOU A HAND.” Golurk said. Then a Primeape appeared. “Bring it on!” Pyroar roared.

Pyroar ran at Infernape, intending to use Thunder Fang, but Primeape blocked the attack, and then used Brick Break. Golurk strikes Primeape with an Ice Punch, freezing it slightly. It then began beating the Pig Monkey Pokémon. Meanwhile, Pyroar attacked Infernape with Thunder Fang, and landed the hit, paralyzing it. Golurk, after defeating Primeape, Thunder Punches Infernape, defeating it.

Hi there! I saw this updating a lot and thought I'd peek in.

plot/adaptations

I want to start off with this quote from your author's note:
Now, there won't be a lot of caracter development, simply because there wasn't much at all (except Lion who went to the Witch's castle even though he was afraid. That was courage).
[...]
We don't know much about Dorothy's background (or ANY Character's background for that matter).
Chapters 0 - 6 basically follow the format of a plot summary of The Wizard of Oz to a T. You make note of this. I've also drawn it out in more specifics to the direct chapters that you've summarized in your own chapters:
Prologue / A Twister of Fate - "The Cyclone"
Welcome to the Land of OZ - "The Council with the Munchkins"
The Quest to the Emerald City - "The Road Through the Forest" / "The Cowardly Lion"
Curse of the Poppy Seeds - "The Deadly Poppy Field"
Emeral City - "The Emerald City of Oz"
Journey to Mable's Castle - "The Search for the Wicked Witch"
You also earlier make note of several concerns that you have with the plot of The Wizard of Oz, namely the lack of development and backstory for any of the characters. This is weird to me in two parts -- firstly, the side characters in the book/movie do have character/backstory that you opt to skip (see "How Dorothy Saved the Scarecrow", "The Rescue of the Tin Man", "The Queen of the Field Mice", "The Cowardly Lion"); secondly, if this is fanfiction, you can take it in whatever direction you want. You can build a backstory for characters as long as it adheres to their canon actions/descriptions.

The second part is most important, and I think it brings up a question that you need to ask yourself: Why are you writing this? What story are you seeking to tell the world?
If it's the story of Dorothy journeying down the yellow brick road to meet the Wizard and fight the Witch, it's been done before. It doesn't matter that you've changed the chapter or character names; this is a story that people already know. This is a story that's already been told. You've tweaked the phrasing and changed some of the characters in new coats of paint, but the fundamental journey that they go through (literally in the sense that Dorothy has been picked up by a cyclone and has to fight a Witch, and metaphorically in the sense that Dorothy is growing in her confidence and self-worth as she becomes the prophesized savior of a strange world) is identical.

And, if it isn't the story of Dorotyh journeying down the yellow brick road to meet the Wizard and fight the Witch, why do you feel the need to tie this back to The Wizard of Oz? That's someone else's story. You may have enjoyed reading it or been moved by it or felt inspired to write because of it, but rewriting the exact events of the story with a fresh coat of paint doesn't really make it your story. You credit the original stuff so it isn't exactly plagiarism, but as I read this, I can't help but wonder what the actual point behind this is -- people who want a story written by you will read a story written by you; people who want the story of The Wizard of Oz will read The Wizard of Oz.

You mentioned having some critiques on The Wizard of Oz in your author's note, and I want to bring us back to that. If you don't even like those elements of the original story, why don't you write the things that you actually like? If you're looking to write a story about a character lost in a fictional world with a posse of other characters with well-defined backstories and nuanced, multi-faceted motivations, you don't want to be writing The Wizard of Oz, you want to be writing your own story. You can still be inspired by a work (and you should still mention that as credit just heads up) without taking literally every element from the story and giving it a minor facelift. And I think you'll probably be more happy with the end result of your story if it's actually, well, your story.

This is kind of a weird and hard to approach topic and I know you're new, so please feel free to ask more questions + I'll gladly respond in this thread.

Hi there! I saw this updating a lot and thought I'd peek in.

plot/adaptations

I want to start off with this quote from your author's note:
Chapters 0 - 6 basically follow the format of a plot summary of The Wizard of Oz to a T. You make note of this. I've also drawn it out in more specifics to the direct chapters that you've summarized in your own chapters:
Prologue / A Twister of Fate - "The Cyclone"
Welcome to the Land of OZ - "The Council with the Munchkins"
The Quest to the Emerald City - "The Road Through the Forest" / "The Cowardly Lion"
Curse of the Poppy Seeds - "The Deadly Poppy Field"
Emeral City - "The Emerald City of Oz"
Journey to Mable's Castle - "The Search for the Wicked Witch"
You also earlier make note of several concerns that you have with the plot of The Wizard of Oz, namely the lack of development and backstory for any of the characters. This is weird to me in two parts -- firstly, the side characters in the book/movie do have character/backstory that you opt to skip (see "How Dorothy Saved the Scarecrow", "The Rescue of the Tin Man", "The Queen of the Field Mice", "The Cowardly Lion"); secondly, if this is fanfiction, you can take it in whatever direction you want. You can build a backstory for characters as long as it adheres to their canon actions/descriptions.

The second part is most important, and I think it brings up a question that you need to ask yourself: Why are you writing this? What story are you seeking to tell the world?
If it's the story of Dorothy journeying down the yellow brick road to meet the Wizard and fight the Witch, it's been done before. It doesn't matter that you've changed the chapter or character names; this is a story that people already know. This is a story that's already been told. You've tweaked the phrasing and changed some of the characters in new coats of paint, but the fundamental journey that they go through (literally in the sense that Dorothy has been picked up by a cyclone and has to fight a Witch, and metaphorically in the sense that Dorothy is growing in her confidence and self-worth as she becomes the prophesized savior of a strange world) is identical.

And, if it isn't the story of Dorotyh journeying down the yellow brick road to meet the Wizard and fight the Witch, why do you feel the need to tie this back to The Wizard of Oz? That's someone else's story. You may have enjoyed reading it or been moved by it or felt inspired to write because of it, but rewriting the exact events of the story with a fresh coat of paint doesn't really make it your story. You credit the original stuff so it isn't exactly plagiarism, but as I read this, I can't help but wonder what the actual point behind this is -- people who want a story written by you will read a story written by you; people who want the story of The Wizard of Oz will read The Wizard of Oz.

You mentioned having some critiques on The Wizard of Oz in your author's note, and I want to bring us back to that. If you don't even like those elements of the original story, why don't you write the things that you actually like? If you're looking to write a story about a character lost in a fictional world with a posse of other characters with well-defined backstories and nuanced, multi-faceted motivations, you don't want to be writing The Wizard of Oz, you want to be writing your own story. You can still be inspired by a work (and you should still mention that as credit just heads up) without taking literally every element from the story and giving it a minor facelift. And I think you'll probably be more happy with the end result of your story if it's actually, well, your story.

This is kind of a weird and hard to approach topic and I know you're new, so please feel free to ask more questions + I'll gladly respond in this thread.

Yeah sorry. I guess I was mis-remembering about the character development. It's been a while since I last saw the movie. What I meant up top was that each character will be met in different circumstances (i.e, Cacturn is not up on a pole, Golurk is not frozen due to lack of oil, Pyroar is not a coward). Do you want me to change my author's note? Cause, I will. I suppose I kind of am following the storyline for the most part.

Yeah sorry. I guess I was mis-remembering about the character development. It's been a while since I last saw the movie. What I meant up top was that each character will be met in different circumstances (i.e, Cacturn is not up on a pole, Golurk is not frozen due to lack of oil, Pyroar is not a coward). Do you want me to change my author's note? Cause, I will. I suppose I kind of am following the storyline for the most part.
Those specific instances that you mention—are those the defining moments/aspects of the story? Do you think those changes that you made are enough to make your story and those characters functionally different than their counterparts in The Wizard of Oz?

I kind of am asking this rhetorically, but the gist is that from your conversations in the workshop it’s clear that you have tons of original ideas for plots and settings that seem more entirely your own. Writing an adaptation like this seems like a strange choice; there’s still so much of it that’s fundamentally someone else’s story and I don’t think the surface-level changes you’ve mentioned can alleviate that.

Those specific instances that you mention—are those the defining moments/aspects of the story? Do you think those changes that you made are enough to make your story and those characters functionally different than their counterparts in The Wizard of Oz?

I kind of am asking this rhetorically, but the gist is that from your conversations in the workshop it’s clear that you have tons of original ideas for plots and settings that seem more entirely your own. Writing an adaptation like this seems like a strange choice; there’s still so much of it that’s fundamentally someone else’s story and I don’t think the surface-level changes you’ve mentioned can alleviate that.

Don't worry, when the next two chapters come, you will see the major changes. So far, I've been following the storyline more or less exactly. Though, yeah I agree. I think this will be my only crossover for a while.

Have you tried uploading this to Ao3/FFN? You might get more feedback there :p

Archive Of Our Own/Ao3- Home | Archive of Our Own (You have to get an invite to sign up, but it's a really nice site)
Fanfiction.net/FFN- http://fanfiction.net (You can sign up right away, but it's not the most user-friendly)

Thanks, but no thanks.

Ok. I've decided to post Chapter 9, now.

Meanwhile, outside the castle, Metagross and Salamence are continuing their battle. Salamence unleashed flamethrower, but missed. Metagross plowed into Salamance with Meteor Mash. The two continued attacking each other, neither one overpowering the other. “MABLE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WIZARD.” Metagross said.

Salamence charged with Dragon Claw and landed the blow, pushing Metagross backwards. “Time for you to be beaten.” Salamence said. Then he charged with Dragon Rush. As he neared Metagorss, a black dragon appeared and unleased Dragon Claw upon Salamence, stopping the Dragon Pokémon’s attack.

“You OK?” Charizard asked Metagross. “YES. I AM FINE.” Metagross replied. Salamence charged once more at the two Pokemon, but missed. Then, Charizard used Flamethrower, while Metagross used Hyper Beam. The two attacks slammed into Salamence, pushing through the wall and into the room where Salamance and Metagross began their battle.

Charizard and Metagross entered the room as well. “Looks like we won.” Charizard said. Metagross nods. Then he looked at Mable. “GOT ANY MORE?” He asked. “How dare you!?” Mable shouted. “I shall get those slippers, one way or another!” Mable screamed. Then she began drawing in energy. “What’s happening?” Dorothy asked. “It’s unsafe. I’m getting you out of there.” Came April’s voice. Dorothy and her group of Pokémon, plus Charizard and Metagross are warped out of the castle.

Outside, Dorothy turned to April. “How did you teleport Cacturn? He’s a Dark type.” She said. “It was Magic, not the actual move.” April replied. Dorothy turned to look at the castle, as a huge red-eyed black dragon burst out. “This is my Dark Form, Zekrom.” The dragon said.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Ok. I've decided to post Chapter 9, now.

Meanwhile, outside the castle, Metagross and Salamence are continuing their battle. Salamence unleashed flamethrower, but missed. Metagross plowed into Salamance with Meteor Mash. The two continued attacking each other, neither one overpowering the other. “MABLE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WIZARD.” Metagross said.

Salamence charged with Dragon Claw and landed the blow, pushing Metagross backwards. “Time for you to be beaten.” Salamence said. Then he charged with Dragon Rush. As he neared Metagorss, a black dragon appeared and unleased Dragon Claw upon Salamence, stopping the Dragon Pokémon’s attack.

“You OK?” Charizard asked Metagross. “YES. I AM FINE.” Metagross replied. Salamence charged once more at the two Pokemon, but missed. Then, Charizard used Flamethrower, while Metagross used Hyper Beam. The two attacks slammed into Salamence, pushing through the wall and into the room where Salamance and Metagross began their battle.

Charizard and Metagross entered the room as well. “Looks like we won.” Charizard said. Metagross nods. Then he looked at Mable. “GOT ANY MORE?” He asked. “How dare you!?” Mable shouted. “I shall get those slippers, one way or another!” Mable screamed. Then she began drawing in energy. “What’s happening?” Dorothy asked. “It’s unsafe. I’m getting you out of there.” Came April’s voice. Dorothy and her group of Pokémon, plus Charizard and Metagross are warped out of the castle.

Outside, Dorothy turned to April. “How did you teleport Cacturn? He’s a Dark type.” She said. “It was Magic, not the actual move.” April replied. Dorothy turned to look at the castle, as a huge red-eyed black dragon burst out. “This is my Dark Form, Zekrom.” The dragon said.
Why? You get constructive crit for practically free helping you become a better writer...

The final third of the final fight!

Dorothy turned to April to see that she is surrounded by light. Then she transformed into a huge blue-eyed white dragon. “This is my true form. I only take on this form when the world is in danger. I’m Reshiram.” The white dragon said. “You have meddled with me for the last time!” Zekrom roared. “If a battle is what you want, then a battle is what you’ll get.” Reshiram said. The two dragons charged at each other.

As they fought, Dorothy and co. made their way out of the forest. “I hope Reshiram will be OK.” Dorothy said. “SHE IS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS LAND.” Golurk said. “She must be powerful then.” Lily said. Golurk nods.

Meanwhile, Reshiram and Zekrom battled it out. “Once I kill you, I will get the girl.” Zekrom said. “I will not allow it!” Reshiram said. The two continued clashing with each other. Then Reshiram attacked with Fusion Flare, while Zekrom countered with Fusion Bolt. The two attacks collided, causing an explosion that is felt by Dorothy and her group.

Reshiram fired a Flamethrower at Zekrom, doing some damage. After recovering, Zekrom retaliated with a Thunderbolt. Reshiram flew upwards and then plowing Zekrom into the ground with Dragon Rush, defeating it. Zekrom shrank back down to human form. “Mable, leave this land and never return.” Reshiram said. “I shall retreat for now, but mark my words, I will be back!” Mable shouted. Then she disappeared.

Back in Emerald City, Dorothy and Co went to Seth to see that he is now back in his human form: tall, blonde shoulder-length hair. “Seth, April’s been defeated. “I BROUGHT HER BROOM.” Golurk said, holding it out for Seth to see. He nods. “Excellent work.” He said. “How do we go home?” Lily asked. “I can help you.” April said as she entered the room.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom