• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wobby's Beer and Meowth in Boots -- Updated 7/8/2005!

Reaction score
A couple of sketches I'm planning to colour in the next days. Feel free to crit all that you want, they all works in progress after all.

First, Mozz's Wobbuffet. Having a drink. ^^;

attachment.php

And my newest, Meowth in Boots. Felt inspired by watching AG130 today and decided to draw him.

attachment.php

Hope you guys like. ^^

Last edited:
Hey--cute sketches! What do you know, when they're actually revisable, I can't think of any critiques to make. ^^;; Very cute, very fun. Love 'em both. I'm looking forward to seeing them finished. :)

XD I like both of them, really. planning on coloring them? I like the meowth in boots' expression, really ^^;

Wow, they both look amazing, Wobby's beer is so cool.
And Meowth in Boots looks great.

I love your art, Kasumi-chan! Meowth in Boots looks perfect, and Wobby...lol.

But is Meowth supposed to be missing his pupils? Meh...

All I can say is keep it up!

--Fushi--:001:

Thank you everyone! You're making Kasumi san blush. ^_^;

PK: Yes, I'm going to colour both. Doing the lineart at the moment.

Fushi: Oh well, you'll get to see the pupils when I finish the drawing. ^_^;

oh geez, I feel like a dope for asking: that's the one part of your description I skipped -_-;; well, then I'm very much looking forward to them ^^

I love Wobby. He looks perfect, Alex.

Back
Top Bottom