• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wonder Trade (Sun & Moon)

I got a perfect shiny Snorlax from some guy like AusLove.tv or something, pretty sure I also recieved a shiny from that same OT in ORAS at some point from WT. Also a perf shiny Null (which is probs 100% hacked right -_-), other than that some real good mon to breed with for shinies like a good IV a-vulpix with egg moves, same Mimi, etc.

Also been throwing in a crap ton of 5 IV Staryu into WT while I'm trying to breed a shiny :p

I got my 5IV (except Speed, which is 0 IV) Shiny Dhelmise from the same Trainer Auslove, so I am not alone here. Incidentally, I got this after getting the fortune from the Fortune Teller.

Thanks for reading.

A few weeks ago I got a Mudbray holding a Master Ball. I haven't used it yet.

My best Wonder Trades were a Rowet, a Mereanie (I know I probably butchered that spelling), and a Pheromosa. I was also pleased to get like 3 foreign Stufful since I love those guys so much :)

I keep getting Kartana. I mean is it seriously that unpopular that I got like 3 of them this way?

I keep getting Kartana. I mean is it seriously that unpopular that I got like 3 of them this way?
I think it's probably more because it is popular. Since Sun players get four Kartanas and may only use one or two of them, they think they'll be nice and send out a spare one to give a fun surprise to someone else-unfortunately, Wonder Trade doesn't always send Pokemon to who can get the most use out of them.

I get nothing but garbage from Wonder Trade - Tauros was the best thing I got. When the Bank is updated and people begin breeding more, maybe the pool will be better.

I'm pretty annoyed Wonder Trade is mostly garbage again too. Every time I trade away a whole box of breedjects, I can release about 80% of all I got in return :/ So many Magikarp, Fletchling, Wingull, and Pelipper. And Abra that don't even have Synchronize. It isn't that hard to at least catch some lategame mons, or version exlusive ones, or breed some 5% encounter rate/SOS Battle only ones, jeez.

Welp, just received a lvl 100 Shiny Glaceon, holding a Never Melt Ice, 4 IVs and Hyper Trained on Defense, Modest. Seems like a legit one.
EV trained on Special Attack, no idea why is it trained on Speed. Seriously, a Glaceon will hardly outspeed something.

I got a shiny Level 100 Feebas through Wonder Trade. Know what's weird about it? It has 5 IV of 0.

The best trade I got was a shiny Murkrow. Really unexpected, but cool. It was even holding a bottle cap. IVs were meh, but still cool.

The beast ball mons are great, too. These are mostly what I'm looking for. I don't mind beast ball Magikarps.

The Abras were annoying me a lot, so I evolved them into Kadabras and sent them back.

And wondertrade gave me at least five Gumshoos with nicknames related to Trump. Come on, people, you can do better than MakeAlolaGA.

I'm breeding for a 6IV Litten, so I have a lot of 4IVs and 5IVs in my box. I thought I'd Wonder Trade them, but all I really got were Caterpie, Magikarp, and Mudbray, and none of them had good IVs or anything. Although I did somehow get a 4 or 5IV (with the other stats pretty high, too) Wishiwashi, which was really nice.

With the re-opening of PokeBank, what are your non-Alola Pokemon that you have received?

So far, I got a couple of Charmander (wonder-traded one away), a Ralts from Kalos, a Piplup and one more Pokemon that I forgot.

Thanks for reading.

With the re-opening of PokeBank, what are your non-Alola Pokemon that you have received?
Via Wonder Trade, I got a Solrock, and I am trying to get something else right now.
My friend got a Bulbasaur, which we have been using to get other starters, while we don't buy a pass for the PokeBank, as other than Pokemon Sun and Moon, only I have Pokemon Y, and have barely played.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom