• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I'm noticing I get a ton of Honedge and Ralts, and quite a few Eevee. Probably breeding leftovers, haha. And they seem super popular (I know Eevee and its 'lutions already are but dang these Honedge and Ralts)

I'm noticing I get a ton of Honedge and Ralts, and quite a few Eevee. Probably breeding leftovers, haha. And they seem super popular (I know Eevee and its 'lutions already are but dang these Honedge and Ralts)

Same here! lol

I'm also noticing a lot of Fenniken and Froakie with their Dream World/Hidden Abilities. Haven't come across a single Chespin though! :/
STOP BEING STINGY WITH YOUR BABIES CHESPIN PPL! lol

Thanks to wonder trade, I've found...well a ton of crap 'mons, but in between were a few gems. Like the above 2 starters in their DW/H ability versions :3 Breeding the Fenniken atm and throwing the babies back into wondertrade until i find a female, then moving on to the frog (then i'm going to go back and toss Ocean pattern scatterbug back in the pool for ppl, if they dont trash them before finding out they're Ocean pattern first though :B). A few of the pokes I've got seem to have great moves for competitive battling and decent natures, so I'm assuming ppl out there are mass breeding and tossing the rejects into the pool :B

I decided to be nice and give away a level 60 Goodra. Got a level 4 Fletchling.

The most I got were Bunnelby (I'm not surprised) and Trapinch, I think I got 5 Trapinch last night, which is weird.
I still haven't got any starter from the wonder trade.

I've been dumping Timid Pichu's with several perfect IVs, and mostly getting Bunnelby, Caterpie, and Fletchling as usual. I do get some winners though, like Houndour and Archen, to help the Pokedex.

I try to mass breed a semi-useful Mon before using Wonder Trade, and the results have been pretty hit-and-miss so far. Last two dumps were Protean Froakie and Speed Boost Torchic along with Ralts, but likely going to start tossing in Ghosts soon.

As for what I get in return...sometimes I get up to 5 Mons in a row that were needed for dex, rest of the time it's constant Pikachu/Honedge/Weedle/Caterpie/Fletching.

I hated wondertrade at first, until I got a Togepi, which is now my lv 93 Togekiss and one of my favorite pokemon that I've ever trained
I also got a Lileep and Shieldon too

I've gotten all the Kanto starters, quite a few Froakies and a Fennekin. But most of the time I get Pokemons from the first few areas, and I just want the leftovers from someone's Eevee breeding or something :c

Something weird and to ponder on.

I did a wondertrade where I got a Granbull with HM Strength. it was successfully sent but I could not trade it again since it has the move? It's quite weird. How was the Granbull transferred first of all?

Dang, why are the Japanese so obsessed with Honedge? I'm all for people dumping unwanted bred pokemon on there - the receiver might not have seen it before - but for goodness' sake please stop putting Honedge, Ralts and route 2-4 Pokemon on there. Put something more interesting like...IDK, an Igglybuff.

My results have been mixed. I get a lot of random stuff I don't really need (so many Bunnelby's) but I've gotten useful stuff too like a Bagon and a second Torchic. Even getting a Caterpie was useful, since I needed one at that point.

I like to send good stuff when I have it, like a female Charmeleon from my cousin's Friend Safari, some of my many Zoroark's ("rare" my ass), and I sent off an extra ditto once.

I'm also noticing a lot of Fenniken and Froakie with their Dream World/Hidden Abilities. Haven't come across a single Chespin though! :/
STOP BEING STINGY WITH YOUR BABIES CHESPIN PPL! lol

I found a Friend Safari with Quilladin in, so I guess I'll be dumping loads of hidden-ability Chespins soon.

Yesterday I threw in a bunch of Pumpkaboo for Halloween - I got Zweilous, Bulbasaur, and Omanyte among others, but I mostly got a bunch of com 'mons, including 3 Ralts.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom