• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Today I shipped off an entire box of Smeargles, every last one of them nicknamed "April Fools".

The fun part is if you take them to the judge in Kiloude City, he'll comment about how they have one best stat and five weak ones. (I intentionally bred them for this.) There's even one or two whose strong stat is flawless ... but the other five are zero.

Last edited:
Once i traded nothing practically well not memorable and then I got a JPN Zygarde. I guess that was cool. Well for me.

After a fairly tragic stint on WT today of receiving nothing but Magikarps (but I did get a Cacturne I needed), someone gave me a Moltres! I can't even believe it. Insane trade.

now that i completed the dex and have made myself a pretty decent amount of parents to breed me practically any poke i want, save for genderless ones, all i use WT for is to ocasionally send flawless pokes hoping they'll be of use for people, but i haven't got anything remarkable from it recently. still its a good way to farm pokemiles while doing something nice

I've put a female Komatana and a male Bisharp in Daycare, as I'm doing a side project and trying to breed for a shiny. Any leftovers will be sent out as Wonder Trade fodder. They'll be Adamant with some decent stats, at least. If you get one, use it for a shiny hunt of your own or pass the love along.

Didn't WT yet this week but past one.. Got two shinies! A tyrunt (sadly timid) and a bred trevenant. Hope luck is still on my side when I sent away the rest of my leftovers tomorrow.

Got a level 74 shiny Braviary the other day. But the strangest part was that it was in a net ball.

Didn't get anything overly special this Wednesday, except a level 40 Beedrill--I'll keep him, as he entered the Hall of Fame--and a female Chimchar. The Chimchar was unremarkable but what it was holding garnered a "Whoa!"

It was holding a Master Ball. Someone just sent me a free Master Ball via Wonder Trade. To that person, I say: thanks a million. I really appreciate that.

Since Easter is coming soon, I gathered those Buneary breeding leftovers that I bred back in mid February (they take up about 3/5 of a box), named them Easter-y names, and gave them Lucky Eggs to carry. Will unleash them into Wonder Trade on Friday or Saturday before Easter.

Came across this while Wonder Trading Protean Kecleons on Wonder Trade Wednesday this afternoon:
tumblr_n457mxUdsv1r4q5fqo1_500.jpg

Additionally, I also scored a Shell Armor Turtwig when I was Wonder Trading a box of Castforms. Definitely breeding HA Turtwigs for Earth Day and next Wonder Trade Wednesday to spread the wealth!

Last edited:
I did a bit of Wonder Trading and have snagged some nice Pokemon. They are:

Lv. 46 Brave Flygon with Levitate
Lv. 1 Japanese Lax Torchic with Blaze
Lv. 1 Japanese Timid Vulpix with Drought
Lv. 1 Japanese Jolly Heracross with Guts
Lv. 1 Japanese Bold Gastly with Levitate
And my personal favorite:
Lv. 1 Gentle Froakie with PROTEAN. An HA Fraokie, I am very happy with this! :)

Later on today I will be trading off some 4-5IV Torchics left over from breeding for my Speed Boost 5IV Torchic and some other Dream World Pokemon that I have too many off and no longer need.
I just hope I don't get the usual of Eevees, Volbeats/Illumises, Elemental monkies, Pikachus and Ralts... I rarely get anything good but hey, means more Pokemiles which means more Rare Candies!
I mostly need Pokemon to complete my living dex.

Do you ever wonder what happens to Pokemon that you trade off? Does the person getting it keep it, keep it and release it or Wonder Trade it on? This was just something I was thinking about while I was Wonder Trading. I was Wondering while Wonder Trading....oh how I wonder to much...lol.

Just unleashed the Easter Buneary into WT. Unfortunately, there was nothing exciting (they were all either fresh caught or bred mons that I already have bred myself).

Did get a Lucario (who was caught as a Riolu) with Pokérus, though, so it's not all bad.

I've been Wonder Trading for hours. Just looking for 4-6 IV's that I can add to my shop thread.

Didnt get much today while wondertrading. Been using the GTS mainly so didnt get much WT done.

Gonna steal @Berrenta; idea and realease a box of bunearys tomorrow(easter for me) with O.T Lane. PM me if you get one!

Unlike everybody else, for Easter I will be releasing a box of...
Exeggcutes!!!
They are all named "Happy Easter". PM me if you get one!

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom