• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I've just received a shiny Honedge level 11. The funny thing about it is that it is nicknamed bit.ly/t0fu . I went to that site and I immediately saw a question by someone who received the same thing asking if the owner of that website was the responsible, as he said that he knew nothing about it. Should I assume it is hacked? Or could it simply be a fan of the website who got a lot of shinies through PokéRadar?

Got a Japanese Gible with perfect IVs in everything but Sp.atk and a Timid nature, time to train him up!

Got two Thick Fat Swinub when I was Wonder Trading my box of Porygon away. Not bad.

Combined with the Hidden Ability Machop, and the shiny Porygon, I'd say yesterday was a success.

Got a Timid Protean 5IV Japanese Froakie last night. I guess he was breeding for a specific Hidden Power.

Was breeding an HA Shroomish for Hoenn. After obtaining one with desired IVs and its HA, I Wonder Traded some of the leftovers. One trading partner is trying to complete their dex. What I got from them was a Purrloin that I assume was bred for dex purposes, as there are no perfect IVs.

Then I look at the Purrloin's name: "Wat O.O". That made me crack up.

Since today was Advanced Warfare reveal day, I decided to breed a box full of Honedge to Wonder Trade away. Got a Swablu which will be nice for OR/AS, and a Protean Froakie. Not bad.

Sent off an extra shiny Quilfish I got while chain fishing yesterday, got a Larvesta in return. I was pretty happy :) I named the Quilfish Grape, which I was surprised would actually work, because of the censors. I mean, you can't name anything Violet because of them.

So I decided to start Wonder Trading again, and I've gotten some great 5 IV Pokemon (and not as much junk as usual)! But the icing on the cake (as of now) is the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Swablu that came from France. She's full of egg moves, including Hyper Voice!

Guess who will be Mega Evolving in ORAS~ :)

My greatest WT successes have got to be a mewtwo, shiny dratini(one of my favorite evolutionary lines), and a 5IV fennekin

I recently got a Legendary Pokemon from a wonder trade. I was rather surprised and wonder if the person that gave it to me did it by mistake.

Has anyone else accidentally traded a good Pokemon via wonder trade by accident?

Just got something a bit weird on WT. I got a Korean Staryu named "1" with perfect IVs in everything but Atk, however, unfortunately it has a Jolly nature. Still wondering why it is named just "1" :S

Last edited:
I recently got a Legendary Pokemon from a wonder trade. I was rather surprised and wonder if the person that gave it to me did it by mistake.

Has anyone else accidentally traded a good Pokemon via wonder trade by accident?

A level 100 shiny Volcarona with 4 perfect IV's. Maybe its a hack, I don't care, it wasn't me who did the hacking!

i send my spitbacks to WT. since i love eeveelutions, a lot of them have been eevees. i usually name them RuPaul <3. i'd love to see one make its way back some day.

once i got a regirock, that was cool (even though i hate legendaries)

I just now sent over a lv21 Chingling and got a lv75 Lugia, nature is Adamant, Ability is Pressure, and it came with a thunder stone. I'm pretty pumped!!!

My best wonder trades have been receiving a Hydreigon and a POKERUS Fletchling.

I've done hundreds of trades already, I really like the system (for it's randomness I guess). When I started playing my X I admit I was just sending some random stuff, but now that I have some better pokemon and have transported some stuff from my older gen games I try to be better to everyone and send other things than grab.

I've gotten almost every starter from wonder trades in addition to some other nice pokemon for the pokedex :p! I'm wondering what I should breed next to send away with wonder trade. Last time it was half a box full of vulpix ;D!

Wonder trade's been working really well for me so far. It's addictive! Occasionally I'll get a few stinkers from Route 2, but I try to set those free and not send them back into the system. If I don't have anything to send out, I'll head back into Friend Safari and catch a few. At least that way I feel like I'm sending out something a little useful.

I'm getting a ton of Honedge. I guess those are popular. I've gotten so many, in fact, that I've been trying to IV breed one. It's working pretty well. I've never done any of this before, and I've been playing since Gen I. It's nice to finally dip my feet in and see what all the fuss is about. It's taking forever, though.

Last week I got a perfect 6IV shiny Ditto and a shiny Eevee all the same week, that never happened to me before.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom