• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Woobat Vs Zubat

Crobat is, for sure, superior to Woobat and Swoobat.
BUT the thread is about ZUBAT and WOOBAT, so I'll pick Woobat, because Zubat is lame.

I Prefer Woobat and Swoobat, They Would Win In A Battle

Woobat is in a class by itself when compared to Zubat. I have a Swoobat on my White team and it might not have much defense but if you can pull off a calm mind he will devastate a whole team of pokemon.

I'll go with Woobat, since it's a cute little fluffball. Also Psychic/Flying was a little unexpected for a bat (some combination of Poison/Dark/Flying seems more obvious).

And Zubat... eh. While I like Crobat, Zubat has become far too irritating for me at this point.

Woobat, considering this is Zubat we're talking about. It doesn't pop up in caves as much an less annoying.

Wow, I didn't know I would get this many replies..! Anyways this is the first time I've been back on these forums in a looong time.

Woobat, Woobat, Woobat! Firstly, it is psychic type and actually useful with Simple. Secondly I had nightmares while playing firered and platinum thanks to Zubat. Not only are they so fast that they prevent your mon from running, but they use supersonic and confuse my mon. I can't count the number of times I was dragged into a catch-22 situation, where I couldn't run nor attack due to the confusion. I also hate its screeching cry. Zubat can burn in a Heatran.

Few things in this world annoy me more than a cave full of zubats..... one of them in Woobat

Zubat, as while it is more annoying in the wild than Woobat, I actually like Crobat. Swoobat is ugly and has an annoying cry.

Woobat and it's evo are really cute and is less annoying to come by compared to Zubat imo. The Zubat line is alright, though I only really care for it mainly cause of Crobat.

Zubat came first and at least evolves into something decent. Woobat is ugly, is just as annoying if not moreso, and Swoobat is not good in battle. Even with the buffs to its movepool, Simple setup sweeping Swoobat is still more of a gimmick than anything else. Noibat is the best bat though.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom