• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Woobat Vs Zubat

oh..sorry....where'd you get that name from its it the offical or fan-made name for woobat's evo

ok....I dont think woobat could ever get as annoying as zubat...

Last edited:
Going with Zubat on this one. I just like his family tree better. His/their typing is better too. And... Crobat wouldn't die as fast as and Swoobat likely would, seeing how his typing has one less weakness. With that type being the same type as Pursuit, that one less weakness says a lot to me... since Pursuit is apparently quite popular.

Even though zubat has been the most annoying pokemon in the history of history I'm still gonna go with it. I like it's evos better.

Pikachu beats them both

Battle-wise, I suppose Woobat could win... if it doesn't get flinch-haxed to death by super-effective Bites. I like Zubat more, because Crobat's cool, and Kokoromori... is such a derp.

How could Koko get flinched-haxed when its faster?

And since when was being a derp a bad thing?

Zubat, because I LOVE Crobat. But Woobat is adorable and fluffy, too....baaah.

Well...I'm good at drawing both zubat and woobat....I love psychic types but i hate how weak they are to dark..and psychic moves are useless against them..:(

Zubat is classic. Golbat pisses you off so much because they show up everywhere and are somewhat strong, but you realize they're great experience. And Crobat is epic.

Maybe Next gen they will make an addition to woobats evolutionnary line..like they did with zubat

Last edited:
There could have been a "I like both bats" option in the poll, oh well. )X}
I like Woobat better because I'm sick of seeing those blind, flying Wildmutt-faced creatures(Zubat) appearing in every cave I go. X(

But, I do prefer Crobat over Swoobat because Crobat has helped me in alot of things:
1. It helped me catch the roaming legendaries(Mespirit,Cresslia,Latias etc) with its Mean Look
2. It won the 100 win streak in the battle tower at Sapphire
3.It gets 4 wings and keeps its legs. HOW COOL IS THAT!!? 8D
Spr_5b_169.png

Swoobat is still going to be in my pokemon white team though
;>

Last edited:
Pikachu'd beat both of them ;)

Eh..I don't know which one I like...but I like Crobat a lot, so probably Zubat. Swoobat's pretty cool as well though (design wise)

I like both of them too.......but Im tired of a eyeless monster with a annoying screechy cry so A fuzzy little ball is a good change

Crobat is one of my favorite pokemon... so unless they give Woobat a Crobat in Gen 6, I gotta say I like zubat more.

I actually prefer woobat, even if its a betrayal to my username (They are both still annoyingly lovable, though) XD

Woobat because it has the type advantage and can easily OHKO Zubat with anything on its moveset.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom