• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Woobat Vs Zubat

Going strictly against one another, I'm gonna have to give the win to Woobat. They're both bloody annoying, but Woobat is downright adorable.
Crobat against Swoobat, though.

WoobatWoobatWoobat.

It's design is just SO much better than Zubat's. I don't give a flip if Zubat is more original, Woobat is just much more appealing to my eyes. <3
Besides, it's based on the Honduran white bat (AKA, the cutest bat species in existence <33).

Woobat, probably because I sick of those freaking Zubats...
Plus it's a psychic type.

I'll go with Woobat, mainly because I'm tired of Zubat popping up every two steps. XD

Woobat. I prefer Psychic-type Pokemon and Woobat is very cute. Also, Zubat is the most annoying Pokemon ever.

I prefer Woobat! :3 It looks cuter and I've never been a fan of Zubat anyway.

To be honest, despite both being the annoying cave–dwellers, I LOVE THEM BOTH. They both evolve from happiness and look delicious~<3 (I find Zubat cute, get over it.)

I don't see why these two just work together and get rid of Pikachu, despite type advantages Crobat has insane speed.

WoobatWoobatWoobat.

It's design is just SO much better than Zubat's. I don't give a flip if Zubat is more original, Woobat is just much more appealing to my eyes. <3
Besides, it's based on the Honduran white bat (AKA, the cutest bat species in existence <33).
NOW THIS :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Best comment I have ever read :D

I'm a kitty cat...........:) woobat will be my friend and ill enter it in musicals :)

Zubat is annoying, but at least it can be used to your advantage as Crobat.
Now, Woobat and Swoobat are just weak as well as annoying, so I pick Zubat.

I wonder if there will be more regions like unova who use woobat as there bat

I pick Woobat, because it is very refreshing after all of the years of Zubat....plus, Woobat is much better looking.

Zubatt stall die of embrassment of being beat by a bat with a fruity heart nose lol

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom