• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

World Tournament + Alder+ Shirona + Caitlin in Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunyshore

Electric Obsession
Reaction score
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201205/15014667.html

World Tournament to be in the anime with the above mentioned characters :)

Details from the summary: With Shirona they head to "Eastern Unova" which has many non-BW Pokemon populating it. They meet Dawn, and Meloetta will "become Ash's friend and journey with them". At the "World Tournament Junior Cup" one can battle Alder if they are the winner, and Caitlin will also participate along with Shirona. Ash will also have a new rival, and Giovanni will lead TR in their "biggest plot in history".

Last edited:
Ash might...catch Meloetta? :0

EDIT: HOLY FUCK CORPHISH!!!!

That's cool. I like Cynthia's new outfit. Although I only got the main idea out of the article due to Chrome's crappy translator, what I could understand looked really interesting.

Ash...catch Meloetta? A Psychic-type?
DOES NOT COMPUTE
Maybe it's just tagging along? Not that I would mind if Ash caught it...it would just be really out of left field.

I hope Ash's new rival is either Sailor Moon White2 or the BW2 rival.

but more importantly

>Caitlin

*squeals like a little girl*

Why is there a random Corphish on the bottom corner? It had better be Ash's Corphish, or I will view it as an insult.

Also I think Meoletta will be another "travel along" pokemon that nobody captures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom