• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia World's Smallest Mafia - Endgame - 5/11/19

Yikes. GG.

I personally think that the "Non-town" result would've been more appropriate since there was no indication of a Miller-esque passive to her role PM as well. Hyper Majority also didn't really leave space for discussion of the possibility of her not being scum.

Just some feedback, since this was the first game you hosted iirc: it needed a little more organization and details. The role PMs were kinda lackluster and there wasn't much patience while explaining some stuff to some of the newer players. I kinda wondered at some point if you'd had given a larger game the same treatment.

I hope this was a useful game for you to learn a few things about being a host, and I also look forward to see you hosting more games soon.

Last edited:
setup is kinda wonky and random, ngl

hosting was alright it did have the problems of miscommunication though and from personal experience survivor usually flipped as town so thats that

town was very passive d1, are towns always this passive here

regardless it was a learning experience for both me and the host

Back
Top Bottom