• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Worst anime you've ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digimon: Xros Wars
Pokemon: Advanced Generation through XY (a few episodes are exceptions)
Sword Art Online
Naruto fillers (both original and Shippuden)

Back on topic, I was browsing through the net, and remembered how cheesy Uta no Prince-sama 2000% (the second season) was. 1000% (the first season) had done a good job equally distributing screentime to each character, balancing their appearances, and focusing on the main casts dreams on making wonderful music. 2000%... I did watch it all, but I wish I hadn't seen it after watching the last episode because it was cheesy beyond cheesy and ....

Seriously, too cheesy.
xD Even in the serious parts, I was laughing because it was just. too. much. I'm all for the otome stuff, but geeeeeeez.
(but i won't lie, i still love natsuki)

Some notable ones...

Abunai Sisters - Not sure if this counts, being a CGI type animation from Japan, but wow. In its defense, it was obviously not meant to be some deep masterpiece, but... yeah. Fanservice abounds, and it's not even the 'good' type of fanservice, being fairly clunky CGI. I don't think there was much of a plot beyond "hot spy girls in tight outfits defeat (tentacle) monster of the week". That'll teach me to randomly click stuff on Crunchyroll.

Ladies Versus Butlers - Was there much of a story somewhere in there? I didn't watch past the 5th episode or so. It's nice if all you're looking for is some fanservice stuff, but I remember one specific 'girl accidentally ends up sitting on boy's face and moaning ensues' moment where I was pretty much done. A bit too awkward for me.

1. Fight Ippatsu Juuden chan.... I feel dirty for even having seen this show -_- I never finished it.. I can still see that little girl standing on "tits island" D:
2. Aoi no exorcist: I don't like demons/underworld theme
3. Panty And Stocking w/ garterbelt: It's like the most horrible parts of aoi no exorcist and juuden chan combined -_-
4. Inazuma Eleven: The characters look incredibly weird (though this is actually more interesting) and it has like no plot or any other sort of appeal (real reason I didn't like it)
5. Gurenn laggen: Sooo boring, sorry :/
6. Gantz: Like way over the top with it's violence, and boring in general. -_____-
7. Higurashi no naku koro ni Kira: Literally the worst anime.
8. *insert random anime driven by fanservice alone here*

EDIT;
Mushi-Uta is the worst anime. -____-"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom