• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst Ash Design

Which Ash design is the worst?

• Kanto/Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Unova (if u vote for this I will crush ur ribs)

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Kalos

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Alola

Votes: 57 60.6%
  • Galar

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
Alola for sure
Nothing against the series. I just find it so insipid. Somewhere, Elio is naked, and Ash further pissed him off by inverting the colors of his shirt.

Alola is the equivalent to the straight to DVD animated movies that disney did back in the 90's for their popular animated movies. In fact, I reckon the quality decrease from XY to Sun and Moon was worse than Aladdin to its terrible sequel. However, i will give it props for at least trying something new. Journeys to me is worse because it has no identity at all.

So, I found this on Twitter:

1665638131166.png

None of them are bad? I honestly think all of them have their charms. If I had to pick a least favorite, though, Sinnoh looked a little too close to his Hoenn outfit for me, which always bothered me. Like, the shirts were different, but his hat was just a recolor of his Hoenn hat. I was never a particular fan of that especially since in every generation after, his hat was almost completely different.

But, I like all of them, so. None of them are the worst, by any means.

Also, to the majority of people hating on the Alola designs, I'm the one person who didn't hate it, I guess, but I'm not here to talk about that.

Alola outfit is by far the worst one with Galar and Unova right behind it.These outfits just made Ash look too young and there was nothing cool about them at all.

Kanto-Johto outfit is somewhere in the middle,it's iconic and nostalgic of course but it made Ash look like a rookie/amateur which was fitting considering he had little to no experience at the time and still had a lot to learn.

Sinnoh he looks very experienced and mature here.

Kalos design has the experience,maturity and cool factor.

Hoenn-Battle Frontier I honestly think this is his coolest design and he looks more experienced compared to most of the others.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom