• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst Ash Design

Which Ash design is the worst?

• Kanto/Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Unova (if u vote for this I will crush ur ribs)

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Kalos

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Alola

Votes: 57 60.6%
  • Galar

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
DEcjJ8CVYAAtTTu.jpg
DRJo0MyVAAAsIR6.jpg

SM, hands-down, since it's such a departure from previous designs across the board
Such tiny unsettling eyes...

DEcjJ8CVYAAtTTu.jpg
DRJo0MyVAAAsIR6.jpg

SM, hands-down, since it's such a departure from previous designs across the board
Such tiny unsettling eyes...
I Agree; I Hate the S&M Design as well; I Wish that the Sword & Shield anime would return to the artstyle of Pokemon the Series: XY!!!

The detail of BW/XY with the fluidity of SM would be the ideal blend

Pity that the Pokemon Anime isn't a seasonal anime so they can give each batch of episodes the attention they deserve, and it'd give them time to cool off and relax between cours, and would prevent screwing up followups like BW2 and USM getting released and awkwardly shoehorned into the show

I personally wish they would have highlighted the customization feature and had Ash change to different outfit like Serena did in XY.
They definitely could have done more with this, but I liked that for the first time he was allowed to own more than one pyjama top - it's been a hoot getting to see in-world Pokemon themed t-shirts!

They definitely could have done more with this, but I liked that for the first time he was allowed to own more than one pyjama top - it's been a hoot getting to see in-world Pokemon themed t-shirts!

They should have just had him wearing Pokemon shirts all the time for SM.

No it wouldn't; It'd be an improvement; Pokemon is not supposed to look like One Piece!!! IT'S NOT THE SAME SHOW; and I've always loved the artstyle of Both Pokemon the series: XY AND Pokemon The Movie: I Choose You; and hated the Alola Anime Artstyle
You have your taste and I can accept that. HOWEVER, from a technical stand point the Sun and Moon style is leagues more versatile, well drawn (particularly in terms of volume) and practical for the sake of animation.

You have your taste and I can accept that. HOWEVER, from a technical stand point the Sun and Moon style is leagues more versatile, well drawn (particularly in terms of volume) and practical for the sake of animation.
I don't care if it is more versatile & practical; I DON'T think it is well drawn at all; and It still sucks, and deviates way too much from his series-long design; which has been fairly consistent; even in Best Wishes; the only notable difference was giving him Brown eyes; but he still had the same body proportions & Anatomy, and wasn't a ****ing Stretchy Squashy WESTERN HEMISPHERE-STYLED CARTOON CHARACTER!!!! But I Respect that you & I don't see eye-to-eye; so let's just agree to disagree & leave it at that. . .

I don't know where else to ask this but has there been any art of Ash in the Ultra Sun male protagonist outfit?

From best to worst
1 kalos
2 kanto
3 alola
4 sinnoh
5 hoenn
6 unova
7 if ash is going to wear the same clothes as the male character then galar has 100% the worst design

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom