• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst baby design?

I would say Pichu mostly because I’m a Ridley player in Smash bros so Pichu just yeets me off the stage and I’m just completely annoyed.Also Pichu has low base stats,bad movepool and also generally sucks in Little Cup.

I'll echo the votes for Happiny because taking her older sisters into account it looks "overdesigned". The 3 knots on its forehead look even more tacked on here than they do on Igglybuff (per @PinkIceFox's post) and it's wearing pants for some reason? Chingling's still my least favorite, but at least it makes sense in light of its evolution.

There's also the issue of Bonsly's eyes. I much prefer the mock up from back in the day that just gave it Sudowoodo's face.

Before when?
The Spaceworld era:

1578706846086.png

That's impossible. Igglybuff has limbs in both sprites! /j

Lol aren't we pedantic. They still look like that despite the little limbs..

The Spaceworld era Pichu looks much better than what we got. It looks down right cute whereas the current and actual version resembles a clown...like Pikachu and Mr Mime had a baby...actually I think Pichu's design is even worse than Igglybuff's.

Lol aren't we pedantic. They still look like that despite the little limbs..

The Spaceworld era Pichu looks much better than what we got. It looks down right cute whereas the current and actual version resembles a clown...like Pikachu and Mr Mime had a baby...actually I think Pichu's design is even worse than Igglybuff's.
I was joking there.

I never liked Pichu's design, so it's on the list along with Togepi and Igglybuff.

Igglybuff for sure. I’m not sure why I find it disturbing, but I do.

(My phone even autocorrected it to Ugly Buff - what a coincidence!)

Magby. It's really ugly, which I guess is the point since it's evolutions are too, but even if it is intentional I still don't like it.

I actually love most baby Pokemon and the only one that I have a problem with is Budew because it seems like the most redundant one. :[

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom