• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst Deoxys anime episode portrayal?

What anime episode/film portrayed Deoxys horribly?

• Total voters
The worst...

I guess that the better one was the Ranger two-parter, specially because how it showed Deoxys suffering and also kindaping Meowth and Max.
The castaway Island episode was good, but Deoxys was... random
I did not remember Deoxys appearing in the Kartana episode since I did not watch it at all.

And about the movie since it did not came to my country I never watched it full. The only thing I remember was when Ash was trying to punch a kid. Yeah that happened...

4338328-9413386260-tumbl.png

Ash was sort of an angry jerk during Hoenn for whatever reason. I remember him yelling at Max a few times, including that moment when the little boy wanted to visit the space center first. I mean, ok, gym battles are important but they are not exactly time-sensitive are they?

It's slightly jarring to watch older episodes from long ago generations. He is very kind and easygoing now but in the past he was much more selfish and rude.

Ash trying to punch Bakura in the face was the highlight of that film, to be honest.

Which is more funnier when you realize they have the same VA

Ash was sort of an angry jerk during Hoenn for whatever reason. I remember him yelling at Max a few times, including that moment when the little boy wanted to visit the space center first. I mean, ok, gym battles are important but they are not exactly time-sensitive are they?

It's slightly jarring to watch older episodes from long ago generations. He is very kind and easygoing now but in the past he was much more selfish and rude.

I prefer that Ash 100 times than DBS Goku Ash. I like him being a jerk and cocky it gives him more realism. Remember that episode when he and May had a couple discussion alongside Team Rocket?

It was only on for a couple of seconds with Rayquaza, trust me, no one missed anything.

Like every UG episode what a waste of time.
'
Now that we are asking this. Any chance that he appears in this saga?

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom