• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst Designed Pokémon?

Meditite. Seriously, in my first diamond, i got a meditite in my party without knowing how (glares at sister). when i saw it, i thought it looked like a baby monkey skeleton in a diaper... and medicham. the lips are weird and those huge bulging round pink pants which resemble a backside creep me out...
medicham.jpg

also, geodude - a rock with an ugly face and arms, graveller - a demented cookie with arms. luvdisc (vomits)and bidoof - from the first moment i saw that brown thing i hated it.

Kibago, that thing is so ugly, i don't know how will i handle watching it in the anime.

Geodude., a plain rock with arms and a face slapped on.

Kibago, that thing is so ugly, i don't know how will i handle watching it in the anime.

Geodude., a plain rock with arms and a face slapped on.

Hey, I just realized what the B in Pokemon BW stands for! Don't Watch It!

That aside, seriously, Mijumaru sucks worse than anything but the cog thing or so out of the Gen 5 Pokemon released so far. Piplup's head-severed body with a snowcone on top and a penitz pasted on its chest, that's what it is.

Buizel. At first I thought it was a decently well designed pokemon, then i realized its a sea weasel with a intertube around its neck.

Buizel. At first I thought it was a decently well designed pokemon, then i realized its a sea weasel with a intertube around its neck.

Not cool. Buizel looks awesome ;P
I'm going with the Meganium line. They all look very feminine and don't have the same credibility as other better, stronger looking grass starters.

The worst of them all (imo) is Probopass. I mean, Nosepass looked pretty cool but then it evolves into THAT...Rhyperior is pretty awful too.

Probopass.

He should not be modified.

He should be re-made, from the very beginning.

Magneton and Dugtrio. They're just three of their pre-evolutions put together. If that isn't lacking in creativity, I don't know what is.

I know Combee is supposed to look like a honeycomb, but it just looks like three smiley faces with wings attached to me. Awful.

Guy at Nintendo: What should we make Tangela's evolution look like?

Other Guy: Let's just make it taller and stick arms on it!

First Guy: Great idea!

...Yeah, that sums up my opinion on Tangrowth.

Guy at Nintendo: What should we make Tangela's evolution look like?

Other Guy: Let's just make it taller and stick arms on it!

First Guy: Great idea!

...Yeah, that sums up my opinion on Tangrowth.

I agree, could have done better. Also, Electivire, My main problem are the eyes, we went from fierce looking eyes on Electabuzz to small red beady eyes on Electivire, not the best move IMO.

Hmm, for a while flareon/arcanine were the top answerers of this question. Both had high attack stats w/ special-oriented movepools. Smeargle kinda fits the bill now though. Arceus-like movepool, and azurill-like stats.....

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom