• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst Error In The Pokémon anime

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Ok ever one makes mistakes some of them are just little ones and some of them are just huge ass mess ups.
The pokémon anime does make its mistakes too just like every thing ealse.

So what do you think is the worst error that has ever been seen in the pokémon anime?

It can be any kind of error from a dubbing error to just a huge mess up.

Ash suddenly has 30 Tauros
Jenny: - Arcanine Use Flamethrower (it was a growlithe)
Brock: - Water types are weak against fire!

Ash suddenly has 30 Tauros
Jenny: - Arcanine Use Flamethrower (it was a growlithe)
Brock: - Water types are weak against fire!

He caught all those tauros in EPO35 but that episodes was banned and never showen in engish due to they had way to many guns in there(how ever it is quite funny to see ash with a gun pointed at his head)

This might clear that up about EPO35 http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP035

Ash before commercial-"Ok, what Pokemon does Arbok evolve into?"

Ash after commercial-"Ok, if you guessed Seviper, you're right!"

Probably this one:
DP158_error.png

I dont work in the animation department but how the hell cant they have seen that mistake while making this episode.

....Pokemon Live! That was written when someone was on drugs or something lol.

The one that comes to mind, is from the first movie, which.. you'd think would be void of too many mistakes due to the fact that 4Kids knew it would air in theaters.

But it was Team Rocket, watching the Pokemon silhouettes go past the screen in Mewtwo's lab, and they called Scyther an Alakazam. That's still the one that bugs me the most after all these years. xD;

The one that comes to mind, is from the first movie, which.. you'd think would be void of too many mistakes due to the fact that 4Kids knew it would air in theaters.

But it was Team Rocket, watching the Pokemon silhouettes go past the screen in Mewtwo's lab, and they called Scyther an Alakazam. That's still the one that bugs me the most after all these years. xD;

They apparently did that intentionally because they knew the kids would know that they're wrong

They apparently did that intentionally because they knew the kids would know that they're wrong
Wasn't it an accident at first, but they decided to not re-record those lines for the little kids to get? Of course, that could just be a cover story for "cba".

Wasn't it an accident at first, but they decided to not re-record those lines for the little kids to get? Of course, that could just be a cover story for "cba".

Well, they mis-identified at least two other pokemon in the same movie (Pidgeot and Sandslash - the former by its very own trainer), so I've never really bought their "spot the deliberate mistake" story.

In the dub of "Pikachu's Rescue Adventure", I also remember that poor deluded Poliwhirl who thought he was a Poliwrath. Identity crisis, much?

^Win.

I'd say the worst mistake is the Arbok evolves into Seviper. *Facepalm*
Posted via Mobile Device

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom