• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst Innuendo In Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Well it can be ether a accadentle innuendo or intensonal but but do you think is the worst innuendo ever in pokémon?

It can be from any thing to due with pokemon from the games to the anime to menga to T.C.G to about any thing ealse.

For me I think the one episod of the anime where a STEELIX is going thought a CAVE in to a town full of BIDDOF.

Think about it....

So what do you think it is?

That couple in HG/SS (I think it was) who had an ONIX and a CLOYSTER.

Jasmine has two magnemites and a steelix.. wut? Is Jasmine hiding something,or just advertising what she likes

1. The infamous "dropped my balls" qoute, bt the juggler in Koga's gym.
2. "When I battled you, my shorts felt all icky and coarse."
3. "Team Galactic Nap Room: Please ensure the bed is empty before getting in." This was obviously a problem, or they wouldn't have had to make a rule for it...
4. "come join us for a different kind of fun!" She's talking about contests, bu it's much better when viewed out if context.
5. "Oh, I'll ask you not to pry into what I'm doing in the back of the mansion. This knowing wink is all you'll get from me." Yes, that's the mansion filled with maids who call him Master.

Couldn't pick just 1, so I went for a Top Five. Some of those have to be intentional, right? And that's just the games. I'm sure the anime and manga also have a lot to give...

Last edited:
Episode 52 of the English Anime: Princess vs. Princess!
It's the Princess festival where girls get to have their own day of things they like. In one of the close-ups on Jesse in town, one a GIANT bill-board can be read only in giant, capital letters: PMS

The guy who you get to battle if you defeat the maids in the required number of turns in Platinum.

Actually, that isn't innuendo. It has no other meaning. Just try to find any other meaning out of this:

"Oh, I'll ask you not to pry into what I'm doing in the back of the mansion. This knowing wink is all you'll get from me."

The second sentence completely destroyed the chance that it was something innocent.

The literal translation of what the hiker says to Black when you ride the ferris wheel with him.

Blackhikerwat-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom