• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst Legendary Pokemon!

Worst Legendary

• Zapdos

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Articuno

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Moltres

• Mew

• Mewtwo

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Entei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raikou

• Suicune

• Lugia

• Ho-Oh

• Celebi

• Regirock

• Regice

• Registeel

• Latios

• Latias

• Kyogre

• Groudon

• Rayquaza

• Jirachi

• Deoxys

• Azelf

• Mesprit

• Uxie

• Dialga

• Palkia

• Giratina

• Cresselia

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Darkrai

• Manaphy

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Phione

Votes: 46 25.8%
  • Heatran

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 26 14.6%
  • Shaymin

• Arceus

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Victini

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Cobalion

• Terrakion

• Virizion

• Tornadus

• Thundurus

• Landorus

• Zekrom

• Reshiram

• Kyurem

• Meloetta

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Genesect

• Keldeo

• Xerneas

• Yveltal

• Zygarde

• Diancie

• Hoopa

• Volcanion

• Type: Null

• Silvally

• Tapu Koko

• Tapu Lele

• Tapu Bulu

• Tapu Fini

• Cosmog

• Cosmoem

• Solgaleo

• Lunala

• Necrozma

• Magearna

• Marshadow

• Zeraora

• Total voters
In my opinion, the three lake Pokemon are the worst. I tried to use them in a game and they would keep dying. They dont have good moves or anything. I think most Pokemon are mainly to fill up the Pokedex

It's Shaymin. I mean he is cute, but you could have just made a normal Pokémon.
BTW, why so many people votes for Mew2? He is badass.

My vote went to Dialga. Why? I utterly detest the design and Roar of Time should be called Fails When Needed Most. I've lost count of how many times I've been screwed over by that overhyped Dragon Hyper Beam. And the way that thing looks! Ugh, so squat that it looks like it's taking a massive dump and that freaky whatever on its head. It's an eyesore. It's just... NO. All of my NO.

Oddly enough, I actually like Regigigas. I find it weirdly cute.

Don't really count Phione on this list as I don't consider it a legendary, so many are available etc.

I voted for Meloetta, cool song in the anime, not much else.

The Kami Trio. Oh gosh, where to begin.

First off, they look like genies. Not that I have a problem with genies, but as Pokemon, they look hideous. Their color schemes are awful, and their tails are ridiculous. Their plot, if any, was absolutely pointless in the games. It wasn't much better in the anime, but eh. Don't know what it was like in the manga, considering I don't read it.

Their Therian forms are ever uglier than their normal ones, and I despise the whole form thing, especially when there's no reason to have them. They're overused in the competitive play, and just ugh. Ugh. I just don't like them. .-.

Kami trio's Incarnate formes.

They just never really appealed to me, design-wise. My Thunderus has kicked ass in the Battle Subway and made more Save worthy battle videos than I'd had before catching him, but that doesn't really make his weirdly, genie/human-like cloud design any less strange to me. It's a bit more ignorable, but still pretty unappealing. The Therian Formes are much better to me.

The Regi Trio.

I like the Regis' designs, actually. I also find a good bit of nostalgia in them, what with managing to find and catch them all in a single day when I first played Emerald, and the fun Music Box quest they were apart of in the first PMD. What I don't like about them is trying to battle with them. I'm not really a defensive Pokemon user, I prefer and all-out attacking team. So using them the times I've had to has proven extremely difficult and frustrating. They can take hits like a boss, but their attacking stats and low speed make me rather any other Legendary over them.

blaziken really do I Have to say it Blaziken is the most overrated pokemon ever no not Charizard. blaziken takes the cakes for most overrated pokemon ever I don't give a hoothoot or a hoot for most op pokemon scoilpede or ninjask for crying out loud maybe i'll edit this when blaziken gets baton pass. but legendary close second is the swords of justice one move knock'em out cold psychic the most fowerful move in G1 Cobalion is better than 3 1/4 dark damage Something useful like 3 rolls in the restroom when you have to take a dump trust me we all had those times

Last edited:
blaziken really do I Have to say it Blaziken is the most overrated pokemon ever no not Charizard. blaziken takes the cakes for most overrated pokemon ever I don't give a hoothoot or a hoot for most op pokemon scoilpede or ninjask for crying out loud maybe i'll edit this when blaziken gets baton pass. but legendary close second is the swords of justice one move knock'em out cold psychic the most fowerful move in G1

1) Blaziken is NOT a legendary Pokémon so this post does not belong in this thread
2) Scolipede and Ninjask are far from OP. They may get Speed Boost, but they're easy to OHKO. If you use Rock Blast, you'll break their subs and knock them out in one turn
3) Blaziken already gets Baton Pass as an egg move

blaziken really do I Have to say it Blaziken is the most overrated pokemon ever no not Charizard. blaziken takes the cakes for most overrated pokemon ever I don't give a hoothoot or a hoot for most op pokemon scoilpede or ninjask for crying out loud maybe i'll edit this when blaziken gets baton pass. but legendary close second is the swords of justice one move knock'em out cold psychic the most fowerful move in G1

1) Blaziken is NOT a legendary Pokémon so this post does not belong in this thread
2) Scolipede and Ninjask are far from OP. They may get Speed Boost, but they're easy to OHKO. If you use Rock Blast, you'll break their subs and knock them out in one turn
3) Blaziken already gets Baton Pass as an egg move

I carried away thinking of RS beta *Walks away from this thread*

I really can't stand Mesprit's four appendages, especially in its back sprites. The red design on its face makes it look somewhat like a clown... Although the same can be said for the other three.

Judging only from the design and aesthetics, I'd have to say Zekrom and Reshiram.
They look so awkward with their bloated and elongated butts.

Darkrai. After facing two of them in a Multi-battle at one time spamming Dark Void and Nightmare as well as their ability, I'm inclined to say "fuck that Pokemon".

Reshiram and Zekrom are the worst. What IS there to like about them? They don't have any unique abilities like controlling time or causing endless rain, their designs are bland aside from the rocket butts which are awkward, and there is no engaging conflict between them that makes sense.

Kyurem I will give a pass because he's a turkey that eats people. It's bizarre but better than boring and uninspired.

I chose Mesprit but would have chosen the entire Lake trio if possible.
Bland, uninspired design? Check. Psychic type? Check. Ability Levitate or Pressure? check. Mass saturation of 'legendary' status? Check. No one likes a cliche.

I like the My Little Ponies (Swords of justice) but don't see why they have to be legendary. I really love the genies and named my god of Thunder Rayden (from Mortal Kombat). There are way too many legendaries that could just as easily be regular Pokes (if their base stats were a little lower). Heatran imo is awesome. It doesn't just represent lava, but the EARTH'S CORE. I think that is something deserving of Leg status and i like kicking ass with it.

Isn't it kind of weird how mew is the ancestor of ALL pokemon, but arceus created the world and everything in it?
SO arceus sort of created mew?

Phione is just plain weird and a dex filler. I would love Regigigas more if its ability was not so atrocious. Sometimes I imagine it having Defeatist as a hidden ability, at least it would have its stats right from the start.

I hate a lot of the Gen V legends, mainly for painful designs, but the genies stick out to me as the worst of all. Really? Someone was paid to draw one thing, c/p it a few times, and change the colors and call it three Pokemon? Legendaries no less? Really?

You can't get worse than Regigias

Phione > Regigias

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom