• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst loss in the Battle Frontier/Subway

chimera

Reaction score
I was beaten by a Clamperl and a Volbeat.
You can imagine how happy that made me.

I keep getting raped by the Dragon play school teacher. I really need to carry a guy with Ice Beam.

Her Team?

Salamence, Flygon, Haxorus, Druddigon.

My Team?

Aerodactyl, Mighteyena, Bellosom, Raichu...

In the Battle Tower I once lost to an Ice Shard Donphan who swept my team. Was not happy.

Now Donphan laugh at me :lx232:

Darach's Houndoom defeated my Dragonite based on pure luck.

If it weren't holding focus sash,Outrage would OHKO it. However even with Sash,It would still lose on next turn,but then it got lucky again and it's Chrunch lowered my Dragonite's defense. I quit-raged from Frontier after that. Subway is much better.

I was winning every battle with my Umbreon, Dragonite and Terrakion on single Wifi (Battle Subway) and I lost to a Venomoth using Sleep Powder at the end which managed to destroy my last pokemon left Umbreon with three Bug Buzz's T_T

My Umbreon was tough to hang in there till the end though :lx197:

I turned away from my screen for like, two seconds, and a Bronzong used Trick Room. And for the rest of the battle was met with a lot of loud, "What!? How is Bronzong outspeeding my Golurk (after Rock Polish)!? And if it's that fast, why is it using Gyro Ball!?! Oh well, I guess I'll try my...What the frog!!! My Staraptor is holding a Choice Scarf!!!!! How is this Magnazone faster!?!"
It wasn't until I had only my Infernape with 5 HP against a Sawk and a Magnazone that I saw the message, "The twisted dimentions returned to normal."

I haven't had any humiliating losses in the Battle Subway yet, but I to fondly remember my Infernape and Lucario falling to a Magcargo. ._. That would be the last time I ever partner up with Marley.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom