• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst PLOT episodes

Pokémon Scent-sation! - This was the first episode I truly hated! Banning someone from your Perfume shop because they're causing a fuss is one thing, but banning them from your gym (a completely separate business) just because they made a petty little remark about perfume is complete nonsense. I don't care if it was the gym trainers that denied Ash entrance into gym, Erika should keep her ignorant trainers in check, since she's the one that mentions a gym leader must accept all challenges. They were in no position to tell any challengers they can't enter the gym. Absolutely ridiculous!

Ash may have been arrogant, but Erika was no better. Her remark about Ash "lacking compassion towards his pokemon" was harsh and unnecessary. It's a shame they didn't have a rematch because I would have enjoyed seeing Ash wipe the floor with her instead of being given another badge for doing something completely unrelated to battle. It says a lot when I liked her M20 counterpart more despite being on screen for hardly a minute.

This is one episode I honestly wished had turned out differently.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom