• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst Pokemon

Knife

Reaction score
Disclaimer: This entire thread is subjective so don't get offended if your favorite Pokemon is insulted.

What do you think the worst Pokemon in game series is? This does not necessarily refer to competive battling, although competitive value can be an argument. For instance, Butterfree is pretty unusable in higher levels of competitive battling, but is very useful in-game for early availability. Tropius is rare and has bad typing, but has a lot utility because it is a good HM slave. Magikarp would be pretty useless if it didn't evolve into Gyarados, a very good Pokemon. Macargo has a useful overworld ability that cuts hatching time in half. Relicanth is a pretty decent Pokemon by itself, but it is also required for the Regi sidequest in RSE.

Personally, I think Farfetch a terrible Pokemon. It is outclassed by many of its fellow bird Pokemon. On top of that, it is extremely rare unlike the other bird Pokemon.

Well My Vote would have been For bidood, if id didnt evolve in the perfect HM slave baberal. So my vote goes To the most Useless of all pokemon HopHip Man i hate this pokemon, when it evolves it still has a horrid combination it lacks in psychical and special attack. its just an overall horrid pokemon. i dont know a single serious battler who actually uses one. man i hate hophip.

wergugy said:
i think dunsparce is the worstr
Dunsparce is my home boy :(

Sunkern/Sunflora, now those two are a different story. I hated those things since gen II. What do they do but act as pokedex filler? They should've made Bellosom their third evolution instead of making a split branch from Gloom.

Feebas. Hands down, maybe if they didn't make it a hell to get, but they have to make a Magikrap that are impossible to find, ayayay.

I like all of the Pokemon. But my least favorite is probably Raticate/ Rattata. Damn thing appears everywhere!

Edit: @CrazyYanmega: There are more than 2 pokemon that can have Serene Grace.

LUvdisc is useless, outclassed by ever pokemon in the game. that gets my vote. here is a great ddescription of Luvdisc I found:
We'll take a generic Water-type, give it crummy stats EVERYWHERE except for Speed, give him a trait that doubles his Speed in the rain and the option to use Agility and call it a day.

edit: I'm not too fond of chimeco, considering how long it took me to find one to complete my dex in emerald.

The pokémon I hate the most in numerical order:

1. Gallade
2. Gallade
3. Gallade, please die.
4. Froslass
5. Gallade again
6. Another Froslass

That was all.

LUvdisc is useless, outclassed by ever pokemon in the game. that gets my vote. here is a great ddescription of Luvdisc I found:

edit: I'm not too fond of chimeco, considering how long it took me to find one to complete my dex in emerald.

Luvdisc is pretty useful, seeing as they have a 50% chance of carrying a heart scale.

Pachirisu is stupid, just stupid, and pointless. I hate it.

Also Mr. Mime scares me.

Parsirichu
they are a pathatic exuse for a pokemon
i hate all the "cute" pokemon, who only serve a purpose in nothing
it's not even a real electic!it learns....NO...electric moves by lvl up!

Hmmmmmm Ive gotta say the worst pokemon has to be Castform. It doesnt offer anything except summat to waste a TM on.

But i must admit i dont see the point of luvdisc other than what it might be holding....its basically a kidney bean

Evolutions and pre-evolutions from a different generation. It's so damn stupid that the people in that original generation couldn't figure out that the pokemon could evolve/has evolved. Plus, they can't be added by simply using a pre existing stone, they have to use some complicated, often times ridiculously stupid method of evolving. Let's take a look.

Eevee doesn't evolve into Espeon the SUN pokemon with a SUN stone
someone at GameFreak fucked up on that one...

Lefeon = leaf stone? NO DAMN YOU

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom