• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst question ever - What's your Star Sign/Zodiac?

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
This was inevitable, so spare yo judgement. And while it's an ego-boosting indulgence with no science behind it, it's all good healthy fun so yeah... I'll reiterate:
What is your star sign, and what is your Zodiac? Can you identify with... whatever you are?

My star sign is Taurus and my zodiac sign is a dragon.

Oh, what I'd give to be a dragon. Then I could go to China and become Emperor.

But I'm Scorpio, and a Metal Snake. Now, this is ego-boost central. I'm liable to buy some shades and swagger on the beach with undersized trousers. The traits associated with being a Snake/Scorpio are passion, magnetism, intelligence, wisdom and stuff like that. And yes, I can identify with all of them. That's why I'm so unbearably smug right now.

Other notable Scorpio's include:
Ciara, Julia Roberts, Gabrielle Union, Matthew McConaughey, Drake, Ryan Reynolds, Katy Perry, Kris Jenner, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Gosling, Owen Wilson. I'm pretty gratified/horrified.

And, unless I'm hideously mistaken, Adam Driver is one too. So yes, we are celestially bonded. We're Astro Bros.

Well I'm an Aquarius, and the things I've read about the star sign do seem pretty accurate to describe me. I dunno if it's just me tho (but it was ages ago and I don't remember too much tbh)

I'm a Capricorn (with my moon sign being Gemini), and an Ox in the Chinese zodiac.

Gemini and Rooster. Gemini fits me pretty well, though my birthday is one day off from being Taurus and I fit a lot of the traits associated with that sign as well.

My star sign is Pisces and my Chinese Zodiac is Rabbit. I wish the tranquil and peaceful parts of these signs would kick in because I've been feeling nothing but anxiety lately. D=

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom