• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst Series for Team Rocket?

What series has the TRio at their worst?

• Original series

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Ruby & Sapphire

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Diamond and Pearl

• Black & White

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • XY

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Sun & Moon

• Journeys

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
All I want for Christmas is this:
luger gatcha.png

2020 Has not been a good year for Team Rocket (Well for no one this have been a good year). The worst since 2012.

I have been realizing something lately.

It seems that Team Rocket has some kind of cycle since the Johto days.

In Johto they were really bad and annoying specially in the end. Then in Hoenn they get slighty better and in Sinnoh they are amazing.
Then in Unova we got a really bad Team Rocket, in Kalos we got a slighty better Rockets and in Alola we got an amazing Team Rocket.

Now we are back with Shitty Rockets (That seem to be getting better lately.) My hope is that in the next gen Team Rocket will get slighty better (Only give them Pokémon) and in gen 10 we will get a really good Team Rocket.

So 2025 can come soon enough.

There needs to be some kind of direction for the TRio at the moment, since they're presently directionless. When they're at their best there's a definite goal or direction, something for them to do that's not fail at stealing things like being good at contests or selling malasadas. They're in or near Viridian City, they could be part of a Team Rocket civil war, the old guard fighting for the soul of the organisation against Matori's new blood. Bring Cassidy and Boff ("HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT'S BUTCH?") for long term viewers as well.

Pokemon Journeys is the Worst Series for Team Rocket by faaar. At least in BW, they were relevant to the Plot and there was a change. In DP & XY, they were well suited for Comedy. In SM, they were both competent and were a comedic relief. But in Journeys, oh my, they've been horrid. They are not getting any real Pokemon (forget Chewtle) and that f***in g**ha.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom