• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst thing an NPC has given you

jcogginsa

Reaction score
what's the worst item an NPC has given you? both from a gamers perspective and from the characters perspective

Worst item given to me, by an NPC?

A nugget of knowledge... That he had just dropped his balls.

the worst thing an NPC has ever given me was nothing.....when i spare the time to talk to them they better give me something

A magikarp that wasn't even worth 500 poke. Yes, the dumb younger me actually brought it on a LG run.

Nothing. There are a ton of NPCs who don't give you anything.

Other than that, dress-up items. I basically never even use them...

Joey gave me his phone number. It all went downhill from there.

Oh, and my mother. Stop buying items with my money. If I want it, I will buy it.

I personally think the RageCandyBar is the most useless item. As far as I know, it does nothing aside from "lol advertising merchandise".

Oh, and my mother. Stop buying items with my money. If I want it, I will buy it.

The mother isn't all bad in certain situations. For example, she can give you Choice items and other useful held items (albeit sort of rare).

I agree with Ryuu. Joey's phone number. He just keeps calling about the stupid rattata that is in the top percentage of rattatas.

the ragecandybar is how you awaken the daruma mode hihidaruma, as well as getting you Explosion in HGSS, so it's not horrible.

the ragecandybar is how you awaken the daruma mode hihidaruma, as well as getting you Explosion in HGSS, so it's not horrible.

....................WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The worst thing I've gotten is phone call about how great this kids rattata is.

I've gotten plenty of useless items from NPCs, most of which are immediately sold.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom