• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst TV show you've ever watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenKingSage

MY NAME IS GUNDHAM TANAKAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
What's the worst TV show you've ever watched?

For me, that would be Tim and Eric's Awesome Show.

Most American comedy shows where they have the laughter in the background. Most comedy shows where it is mostly scripted. Comedy shows that are not funny.

^Most of those all apply to each other.

Most American comedy shows where they have the laughter in the background. Most comedy shows where it is mostly scripted. Comedy shows that are not funny.

^Most of those all apply to each other.

I was looking for a specific show...

Yeah, I'd have to say iCarly or pretty much any of Nickalodean's newer shows. :/

Total Drama island/action.

Last edited:
Almost every single show on Nick and Disney, and half the new ones on Cartoon Network.

Oh, and The Marriage Ref.

Worst TV Show. That's a tough one. XD I'd say it's a tie between Super Milk Chan, Naruto, and Ren and Stimpy.

Man... there are a lot... but to go with three:

That 80's Show was just plain stupid. A leech of a show that was a leech of a decade.
Two and a Half Men has been consistently horrible.
Cavemen; Need I say more?

um... Flapjack. Yeah...

Also, anything with children's card games on motorcycles.

I was going to say, "I don't know" but now I think I know, "'Till Death" on fox, It's just painful to watch...

iCarly wasn't that bad first season... then it took a nose dive into stupidity. Total Drama Action was pretty funny considering what it was poking fun at, though it didn't really need another season.

As for me... hm. I want to say Suite Life, but that wasn't THAT bad a first really. Suite Life on Deck is pretty bad though, since that's being made since Suite Life started sucking in general.

... I guess I'll say American Idol? Iunno, concept is pretty stupid and I hate how everyone acts like its so important. I mean, sure the first few winners did get big for a time afterwards, but have any of the latter winners gotten anywhere? No, not really.

Chowder, Tim and Eric, Real World, Robot Chicken, It only hurts when I laugh (half of the clips aren't even that funny), Tyler Perry House of Payne, Sabrina the Teenage Witch

icarly use to be good, but I agree it went downhill after awhile.

Show I hate the most though is "Secret Life of an American Teen"

All it is about is a bunch of teenagers who talk about who had sex with who.
The word "sex" is used like 500 times in one hour long episode.

Chowder, Suite Life, Flapjack...

The first one is strange and has creepy animation, the second one is just plain stupid and the third one...

THEY CALL THAT A KID'S SHOW?

It's disgusting and disturbing, man! I'd rather watch again and again the scene with the chestbuster from Aliens in 2 in the morning than watch an ep of Flapjack. It's majorly creepy.

Chowder, Suite Life, Flapjack...

The first one is strange and has creepy animation, the second one is just plain stupid and the third one...

THEY CALL THAT A KID'S SHOW?

It's disgusting and disturbing, man! I'd rather watch again and again the scene with the chestbuster from Aliens in 2 in the morning than watch an ep of Flapjack. It's majorly creepy.

You apparently don't remember Ren & Stimpy or Rocko's Modern Life. Those were pretty wrong at times and also were considered "kids shows" (because ALL animation is for kids, amirite? 8D).

Digimon DUB
Ant and Decs Push the Button
The Door
Anything with Amanda Holden in it

16 and Pregnant. Let's give irresponsible teenagers a TV show!

YuGiOh 5D's is the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen...

Chowder is awful. One time it actually woke me up from my sleep.

I hate reality shows that follow the lives of washed up celebrities. Or worse: follow the lives of people who I've never even heard of, such as the Kardashians. WHO CARES?!

All of them. They seem to think if they have laughter in the back, people will laugh to.

Hey now, Seinfeld is a CLASSIC!
icon8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom