• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst Type

ic that you guys all said that poison would be the worst type. Although you may think that because of weak attacks and other such disadvantages, moves such as toxic come to mind. I agree with the fact that Ice is da bomb at offensive attacks, although physical ice moves may not be as effective as the special counterparts.

ic that you guys all said that poison would be the worst type. Although you may think that because of weak attacks and other such disadvantages, moves such as toxic come to mind. I agree with the fact that Ice is da bomb at offensive attacks, although physical ice moves may not be as effective as the special counterparts.

refer to my first post about how giving Toxic to every Pokemon practically ruined the Poison-types themselves. As for Ice, I agree that it needs better physical moves, but compared to Fire and Electric (the other "elemental" types), I'd say it came out of the physical/special division pretty well (thanks mostly to Ice Shard).

Neither did Ghost and Dragon. Which are both excellent types.

Worst defense is Ice. Worst attack is easily Normal and Poison. Overall I would have to say Poison, when paired with Grass or Bug.

I'd rather say Ice is quite fine. Although it has the most immunities, it's useful in combat and the Pokemon are pretty cool and undescribeable as water types.

I got a bit annoyed at psychic pokemon when i figured they only hurt fighting and poison

I hate Poison no point whatsoever, I don't see any usefullness, a non-poison type with a poison move is crippled to me

I've never been too fond of Bug type Pokemon, I've tried training them but it never works out and I end up using them as a HM Slave or something. D:

Just a question but who here likes doctor who?

And what does that have to do with the topic at all?

Unfortunately, Grass and Ice. Grass and Ice type moves are great but being a part grass or part ice type really cripples many pokemon.

I've never been too fond of Bug type Pokemon, I've tried training them but it never works out and I end up using them as a HM Slave or something. D:

And what does that have to do with the topic at all?

And to answer that question you blind twit I did put 'just a question' :p

Lol Abomasnow.

Hmm, the obvious choice is Poison. Only one type that's weak to it? Come on.

Same with Dragon but nobody ever calls it a worthless type. There really is no worst or best type. The type charts have been engineered making the game pretty balanced in my opinion.

Poison might not be a good offensive type, but it is a great defensive type, like Steel and Dragon. It only has two weaknesses, some pretty handy resistances and an immunity to the all too common tactic of stallers, Toxic.

Ice, on the other hand, is a fantastic offensive type, crushing most of the powerful types in the game. The downside is that it only resists itself, and has a handfull of weaknesses on top of that.

Every type has its own strengths and weaknesses, and every type fills a purpose in the game.

That doesn't excuse you from posting in a thread where your question had no relevance.

God why do you have to complain about one simple question gees. I must admit some people here can't take a question. So just shut up about it and forget. Or you can carry on and be immature about it.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom