• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Worst way to faint

The worst way to faint in a battle?

• Being Walled and watching your HP get drained by Leech Seed.

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Flinch multiple times, then taking a critical hit.

Votes: 41 55.4%
  • Being asleep for 5 turns, seeing your Pokemon attacked, and you helpless.

Votes: 22 29.7%

• Total voters

Lon

Reaction score
Can I get a 'none of the above, because the worst way to be KOed is by accidentally hitting the self-KO button?' option?

No one
Reaction score
By far the flinching for me. So much rage. "How dare you stop my attacks?! FFFFFFFFFFFF-"

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score
forgetting your down to only 1 'mon and using perish song. knocking out yourself. i did it in the battle factory with a lapras. the shame :(

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
All of those choices are pretty bad (bad as in bad to go through). I guess I hate falling asleep and not being able to attack (I HATE spore and its 100% accuracy) or being walled to death, but I think a critical hit that kills you takes the cake. It always seems to happen to me when I am at full health, too. :(

robo laser rave party
Reaction score
Say you're fighting a fire-typed opponent. Now, you're pretty confident in your ability to defeat them.
They use Flamethrower. It leaves you with about 20 HP left, still enough time to finish them-
You were burned.

Reaction score
Gens 1-3 Posioned while walking.
All gens: Crits or Metronomed OHKO moves.

Reaction score
Ugh, flinching and sudden critical hits always happen to my team. I really do dislike it whenever that happens as it always gave me a false hope that my Pokemon would be able to win against its opponent.

Registered Pretty Boy
Reaction score
I think the worst way to die is slapping yourself to death while confused. Adding insult to injury is when it's caused by "Swagger". That has got to be one of the ultimate Troll moves in pokemon.