• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WotC Pokémon Card Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyGamerZack

My OTHER mount is a dragon!
Reaction score
I just bought my first vintage Pokémon theme decks in quite a while, so I thought I'd share my collection with you all:

Starter Gift Box
●2-Player Starter Set
●Power Reserve Theme Deck (Jungle)

Base Set 2 Theme Decks
●Grass Chopper
●Lightning Bug
●Psych Out
●Hot Water

Fossil Theme Decks
●BodyGuard
●LockDown

Thunderstorm Gift Box
●Thunderstorm Theme Deck

Neo Genesis Theme Decks
●Hotfoot
●Cold Fusion

Neo Discovery Theme Decks
●Brain Wave
●Wallop

Expedition Base Set Theme Decks
●Echo
●Electric Garden

Aquapolis Theme Decks
●Rock Garden
●Abyss

I'll be honest, as much as I enjoy the progress that the TCG has made over the years, I still enjoy the Wizards of the Coast-produced sets. They have their own distinctive charm which can't be matched. :)

--Zack--

I've always liked the design of the cards up to the Legendary Collection set best. It's probably just nostalgia though.

I was never one for theme decks. I got Blackout when I first got into Pokémon back in 1999(?), wasnt a fan of them and just collected/trade/bought cards/booster packs individually.

I've always liked the design of the cards up to the Legendary Collection set best. It's probably just nostalgia though.

Agreed. The introduction of the dot code strip ruined it for me, but I still collected them anyways haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom