• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia WotE ABC: 1-Time Comeback Edition: Endgame - 15/8/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome to War of the Elements: ABC Edition, making a special 1-Time Comeback!

The usual rules of War of the Elements apply here. For those that aren't aware, here's how it works:
Each of the Players has a specific single-Type Pokémon that represents their Type, with a predetermined moveset. Using the moves and the results of it, they have to figure out the Types of the other players.

When submitting moves, please use this format:
Use Rock Slide on Max1996-[letter goes here]

For those who don’t know what makes this special from regular War of the Elements, this ABC Edition is unique because each player in it has 3 Pokémon with different movesets assigned to them, labeled as A, B and C, respectively. During each Regular Phase, each player has been assigned one of these letters. The moves submitted by each player during each phase can only come from that one Pokémon's moveset. Furthermore, when submitting moves, please specify which of a player's 3 Pokemon you want to hit with the attack in question. Every 3rd Phase is a Special Phase, in which the players can submit 4 attacks. In the Special Phase they’re also free to choose from all three given movesets.

This Type Chart is used for reference.
BXV0FWn.png

Players also have to submit a list of guesses as to which three Types each player has, though they’re free to decide when they want to. Just like when you submit attacks, you do need to specify which of a player's letter is what Type. Example:
Fire: Max1996-A

Furthermore, for organizational purposes, each of the players will have a special color of their choice. Please submit one when signing up.

This game is NOC.

Players:
1. @Pika_pika42
2. @DarthWolf
3. @FinalArcadia
4. @Lone_Garurumon
5. @Elementar
6. @Rainbow Cloud

MoD: @Elieson

Last edited:
In please! Can't miss my chance to try ABC style before it's gone. I'll go with purple as my color.

Is that Garurumon blue? XD
His Toei art does have a colour in his palette that's pretty close. In reality it's just a shade of blue I've appropriated for myself. In which case I believe "Garurumon Blue" is an appropriate name for this colour. So, in answer to your question: it is now.

Hmm... I wonder what its RGB value is...

His Toei art does have a colour in his palette that's pretty close. In reality it's just a shade of blue I've appropriated for myself. In which case I believe "Garurumon Blue" is an appropriate name for this colour. So, in answer to your question: it is now.

Hmm... I wonder what its RGB value is...
Quick conversion yields 131 163 235

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom