• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia WotE ABC: 1-Time Comeback Edition: Endgame - 15/8/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 7 - 10/8/2018
1. @Pika_pika42
2. @DarthWolf
3. @FinalArcadia
4. @Lone_Garurumon
5. @Elementar
6. @Rainbow Cloud

Phase 7 begins now! You have 54 hours (+4 minutes) to submit moves.

upload_2018-8-10_8-42-2.png

Endgame - 15/8/2018
Now for the movesets everyone had.

PlayerMove 1Move 2Move 3Move 4
Pika_pika42-A (Glalie)Ice BeamShadow BallHyper BeamDark Pulse
Pika_pika42-B (Absol)Dark PulseShadow ClawRock TombFlamethrower
Pika_pika42-C (Samurott)ScaldSmark StrikeIce BeamNight Slash
DarthWolf-A (Lurantis)Energy BallLeech LifeBrick BreakPayback
DarthWolf-B (Passimian)Focus BlastIron HeadEarthquakeAcrobatics
DarthWolf-C (Haxorus)Dragon ClawAerial AceBrick BreakPoison Jab
FinalArcadia-A (Cofagrigus)Shadow BallHyper BeamDream EaterEnergy Ball
FinalArcadia-B (Silvally)Shadow ClawFlash CannonAerial AceIce Beam
FinalArcadia-C (Typhlosion)FlamethrowerRock TombEarthquakeWild Charge
Lone_Garurumon-A (Pinsir)X-ScissorBrutal SwingClose CombatRock Tomb
Lone_Garurumon-B (Muk)Sludge WaveFocus BlastThunderShadow Ball
Lone_Garurumon-C (Tornadus)Focus BlastGrass KnotDark PulsePsychic
Elementar-A (Registeel)Flash CannonHammer ArmRock SlideCharge Beam
Elementar-B (Rampardos)Rock TombEarthquakeZen HeadbuttPursuit
Elementar-C (Xerneas)Dazzling GleamFocus BlastThunderboltAurora Beam
Rainbow Cloud-A (Xurkitree)ThunderboltSignal BeamPower WhipDazzling Gleam
Rainbow Cloud-B (Deoxys)Zen HeadbuttRock TombThunderDark Pulse
Rainbow Cloud-C (Donphan)EarthquakeGyro BallFire FangThunder Fang
To commemorate this being the very last version, I re-used the Pokémon and movesets from the very first version.

I barely got any moves and only one helped me near the end. Good game and congrats to the other winners. Why do I always win this :confused::p

Thanks max for all these fun games over the last seasons.

CURSE YOU, 50/50 COIN TOSS!
Ah well, GG guys, and congrats to Elementar, Darth, and FA.
Ahw, bad luck man. What was your guess?

Congrats to Darth and FA! It's great when a few people win :)

It was a great game everyone. Those who didn't win were so close! So close that I think we can count you as winners as well :)

Thanks to Max for hosting another great game :) Again, it was extremely enjoyable.

Ahw, bad luck man. What was your guess?
Like Max said it was Fire and Fighting. If I'd used something besides Focus Blast on the pair of them then I probably would've had it. But after the results from the other two moves factored in there was no difference between the two for Fighting effect.

Congrats to Elementar and DarthWolf! Glad I also had just enough info on that last phase to get my last three mystery types solved, phew.

I'd never tried the ABC format before but I really enjoyed the setup, so honestly I'd absolutely join another one if it's not retired. But either way, thanks for a great game as usual, @Max1996 !

Congrats to Elementar and DarthWolf! Glad I also had just enough info on that last phase to get my last three mystery types solved, phew.

I'd never tried the ABC format before but I really enjoyed the setup, so honestly I'd absolutely join another one if it's not retired. But either way, thanks for a great game as usual, @Max1996 !
Thing is, I'm thinking of bringing it back, but much later. Maybe even in the next season, but certainly not any time soon. If there's anything in the concept that might need improving, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom