• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Would anyone like to rate my team? (please)

DarkBunny

Reaction score
Tyranitar@(?)

Adamant Nature

EVs: Attack and HP

Crunch, Rock Slide, Aerial Ace, Fire Fang/Avalanche

Garchomp@Scope Lens

Adamant Nature

EVs: Attack and Speed

Earthquake, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Dragon Rush

Cacturne@Bright Powder

Impish Nature

EVs: Defense and Special Defense

Teeter Dance, Double Team, Needle Arm, Toxic

Milotic@Bright Powder/Leftovers

Quiet Nature

EVs: Defense and Special Attack

Recover/Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Mirror Coat, Attract/Aqua Ring

Spiritomb@Leftovers

Calm Nature

EVs: Defense and Special Defense

Hypnosis, Curse, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse

Gardevoir@(?)

Modest Nature

EVs: Special Attack and Defense

Psychic, Calm Mind, Shock Wave, Shadow Ball

I chose not to give Tyranitar Dragon Dance because it will take like 5 in-game hours between Leaf Green and Diamond to get it, and I'm just too lazy to do that. I also like the freedom it gives me with Milotic for Recover if I choose to give it Avalanche. I'm leaning towards that for this reason. I want to max Milotic's Defense EVs because it's not a strong stat, and I don't want one Thunderpunch to knock it out, plus I'll be able to do more damage with Mirror Coat if its Special Defense stat is lower. I used Tyranitar to Cacturne's and Garchomp's advantage because of their Sand Veil, and I like having two Physical Sweepers. It gives me a little more freedom for another pokemon instead of having a Baton Passer, plus I cover more weaknesses. And T-Tar's Attack is so high it shouldn't really matter. It also has nice Defense and Special Defense stats, so I just chose HP. Spiritomb's sort of a Tank/Drainer...thing. Gardevoir works pretty well as a Special Sweeper, and I like Calm Mind, but I may just throw in another Special Attack like Energy Ball or such.

I think this is a pretty well-rounded team overall. Your thoughts please?

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom