• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Would Anyone Want To Do A PRP With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Hey... I guess most of you know who I am... For those of you who don't know who I am, I am EF or Kay-chan. I'm looking for something to do and I thought 'Why not do this?' Anyway, I hope somebody will want to do this with me... I'm really into Pokemon but if you want to do some other genre I'm cool with doing different things... So please try... Okay, later...

I was thinking Pokemon but what about you? Any ideas?

I am also interested. I've never done a PRP, but I've been GM of a few of my own RPs, and have kinda been kicking round here for about six months now.

I'd be interested, sure. Any genre you like. I'd be fine with like a Pokemon Journey RP.

I'd also be cool with that. I've never been in a proper journey one!

*Pushes everyone out of the way*

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! I love Pokemon journey RPs!

I'd be glad to do you the honor. I specialize in Pokemon RPs, and have much experience in RPing.

Well, in my experience, it's not the time you've been doing something, rather than how well and efficiently you can do it after a certain amount of time.

But...You just used how long you were doing it as a selling point. But now you're saying it doesn't matter...I'm confused...

I've had an idea for one but I'm still figuring out how I want the plot to go since it's pretty much a Pokemon adventure RPG.

I'd love to do a PRP with you. I haven't been here nearly as long as some others who posted here, but I've been in quite a few RPs and PRPs, and I like to think of myself as pretty good at RPing.

Holy crap... Can you ppl wait till I choose? I'm honored that you guys posted! *bows and hits head on a table* Ow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom