• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Would like to trade for named starters in X/Y + Friend Codes

Dedmosh

Reaction score
I have a Squirtle, but its female and I wanted male.

I have been able to get Charmander and Bulbasaur from GTS but thats what theyre named.....I wanted them to be male and have a nickname.

As long as its not offensive/racist then I dont care what it is!

I just started X and am at the 2nd Gym.

I have an Aerodactyl I can trade but otherwise not much. Is there anyone who would be willing to trade me a named male Charmander and Bulbasaur?

Forgot to add my friend code:

0388-0017-2043

Add me either way!

Nice to meet you all!

Hey man, I've been breeding 5IV Bulbasaurs (no HA though). If you want a specific nickname let me know and I'll name it for you (and if you want me to give it a random nickname I can do that too). I have breeding pairs for Charmander but haven't started breeding them yet. I'll try to get you a nice one. Let me know the nicknames if you want.

Hey man that sounds awesome. What are IVs again? It's been awhile since I was into pokemon like 10 years so I know it's good but can't remember what they stand for and why they're good :p.

I think Drake is a good name for a Charmander, Titus is a name I want for the Bulbasaur: it's my first dogs name and he died very suddenly of bone cancer and hes buried in a small garden outside my window.

I just restarted so I was wondering if you had a Squirtle?

I think Malcolm would be good for the Squirtle.

I'll list it again below for easy reference.

Charmander: Drake

Bulbasaur: Titus

Squirtle: Malcolm

Is it possible for them to be male?

Thank you so much for responding! I'm very grateful for your help! :D

How do I trade with you specifically? Do we need to add each others friend codes? If do I listed mine above just in case.

I'm actually trying to breed 6IVs of all starters from all games. IVs are basically stats for Pokemon (HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed), and putting a number in front of "IV" means that stat is maxed for its level (or something like this, someone else can correct me on this if it's inaccurate). Basically, some of the newer games (X/Y, OR/AS) have a "Judge" NPC that will say specific things if the IVs are "perfect."

5IV is pretty easy to breed although if you want more than the Kanto starters it might take me awhile. I'm sick today so I'm wasting time breeding instead of being productive lolcat. I can probably have those three by tomorrow (or maybe tonight). Sorry to hear about your dog. We lost our dog awhile back, so I know how it feels. If you care about which specific stat isn't "perfect" please let me know so I can check. The current Bulbasaurs I have right now are all male and their non-perfect stats are: one with no Sp Def, one with no Sp Attack, and one with no Attack.

Yeah, we need to add eachother. My FC for breeding is 3024-7375-0153 (that one also has a Fire Safari with Charmeleon in it in case you get bored once you hit endgame and want to go shiny-hunting in my Safari). I'll add you now.

Ok, no I don't really care what the less than perfect stat is lol I'll add you now too!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom