• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Would there ever be a special where all of Ash's friends meet?

walothepiplupfan

Reaction score
I mean seriously will there ever be a time where dawn meets misty or max meets dawn and everybody meeting iris and cilan? i just want to keep my hopes high..:awww:

P.s: this is one of my first times posting so please support :)
p.s.s: if anyone could help me to change my icon to a banner etc. that would be a help and to helkp me get involved with the people in the forum thank you!

Last edited:
Re: Would there ever be a seanos special where all of ash's friends meet?

Would be cool but I don't see it realistically happenIng.

I don't think the writers care about past characters at this point.

Last edited:

That would be one of the best things to happen in the history of things happening, but I really really doubt it will. Maybe a really special event, like the series finale or something.

I'd love for BW to end in an awesome way (and I would actually watch it if this happened). Team Rocket and Team Plasma go to war using their greatest creations. Team Rockets has Mewtwo fighting for them as they have kidnapped all of his clones and threatened to kill them. Whilst Plasma uses Genosect.
Ash, Iris and Cilian gets involved in the action. And Genosect and Mewtwo go all out, destroying many places.
The whole of Unova is in a war, with people being forced to join Team Plasma, or Rocket, depending on who got to who first.
After a while, Dawn and Brock with Piplup and Croagunk and all their pokemon arrive on a plane to help Ash and co in the fight. Brock is there to help heal the injured. And a few episodes later, Misty, Tracey and Oak arrive to fight too. Finally May, Birch and Norman arrive to help out too.
These characters lend a helping hand and together with the power of their friendship they take down Team Rocket and Team Plasma. The team rocket trio leave the anime at the end. And Ash saves goodbye to all his friends as he goes to make a fresh new start in a new region. Cilian goes back to the gym and becomes a pacifist whilst Iris stays at her gym to make Haxrus stronger.

It would be awesome to see, and maybe it'll happen, IF the Pokemon Anime ever ends.

i doubt it, but i would absolutely LOVE it, i also Doubt the Anime's ending anytime soon too.

I could see this happening once the anime ends but not anytime soon. I doubt the anime will end anytime soon either. As long as the games are hot then the show will go on. By that point there will probably be so many former main characters that it'll be more like a family reunion than anything xD

I can't see it ever happening. For one thing there would be no reason for them all to meet at the same time, and secondly some of these characters have been gone so long now that seeing them reappear would feel awkward unless it was something important.

Even in the final eps of the series, I can only see them giving a short montage to each main character and what they're doing, but not have them show up in person wherever Ash is.

It's not that hard.

Let's say after Ash's journey ends, his mother decides to organize a big barbecue or a party for all of his friends. So she calls for Brock, Misty, May, May, Dawn, Iris and Dento. :)

The problem is, that could be yeaarrrss away, and I doubt the writers will want to bring back characters from 20+ years ago, and nor would the voice actors.

Plus with each new generation Ash will get more and more traveling buddies and there will eventually be too many characters depending on how long the anime runs. I could see them doing a montage of what everyone's doing or something or if they are all on screen together everyone might not have a line because the voice actors might be too busy to record a line for their character.

Well I'm sure it's at the point where Ash is like, "Who the hell is Tracy?". But in all reality, I doubt Ash would remember, say, the Samauri that he met in the 3rd episode. Reunions will never happen. Ever. Never.

Keep in mind that back in AG, there was a much smaller cast.

The only older characters at the time were Misty and Tracey, so it was a lot easier to show everyone together.

Once DP started, tons of new characters and rivals were introduced.

If there were ever going to be one, I doubt we'll ever see them all gather together. If they did, they all still probably be 10, not aged at all too.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom