• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Would you like to see Rocket centred episodes without Ash in BW(S2)?

3Dchu

Hoe- MISTY CONFIRMED
Reaction score
In every episode, Ash mostly featured now and Team Rocket have been downgraded too Secondary Characters.

I wonder, would you like to see a TRio centered episode (with goofyness/in serious mode) without Ash?

I'd obviously love that. There might be a chance for it sometime next year assuming the TRio are sticking around in some capacity.

I think it would be really neat.

Since Team Rocket doesn't hunt Pikachu that much anymore, they could make episodes where they show Team Rocket trying to make a plan to steal [COTD]'s Pokémon or they would land in some wacky adventure.

It's also really nifty, because they wouldn't make so much fillers for Ash.

I'd like an episode like that, but I think Ash should at least have a minor role or cameo, like in DP117. He is the star, after all. It'd be fun seeing what their day-to-day lives are like nowadays.

I'd at the very least want a Jessie centered episode. Currently, there isn't that much we have seen of her background aside from a few details here and there (as opposed to, let's say, the James centered "Holy Matrimony" and "Sweet Baby James")

Yes, please! <3 I'd love for this to happen! Especially after today's radio show okay.

I think it's possible that we'll get it. Especially since Rockets kinda made this promise how they will do their best to come back to the anime and become main stars... So I guess a few Satoshi-less episodes centred around them wouldn't hurt ;D

That would be great. Considering that Team Rocket dosen't show up as often as they used to.

Do want. I'm rewatching AG right now, and some of the most fun episodes are the ones where TR gets the spotlight as more than just the villains.

Oh hellz yeah!

Without them, the series has practically devloved into an American cartoon that just happens to be made in Japan.

I knew that the bad guys were the best thing about the Anime, but I didn't know it would suck so much without them! :eek:

Hell yes. That would conquer my interest, make speedy success and feel good.

I would want to see such an episode if the writers were able to pull it off, but considering how little character development TRio got in BW so far there doesn't seem to be a lot of material for the writers to use that can stretch the episode out to twenty minutes.

I would want to see such an episode if the writers were able to pull it off, but considering how little character development TRio got in BW so far there doesn't seem to be a lot of material for the writers to use that can stretch the episode out to twenty minutes.

So? They're able to stretch out enough for those lame two parters without much to work with, so doing half of that doesn's sound like too much...

Oh if only! I would be willing to pay for that to happen! I would love to see this type of episodes. So much! I am so depressed because of my lack of Team Rocket now... I would give anything for these episodes.

I would love at least one episode where Ash is completely absent, and it's focused on another character, but as much as I would like a Team Rocket focused episode, I really want to see one of the rivals get some focus on the screen myself, like see a day in their life rather than Ash and his companions all the time.

Regardless, with the TRio's lack of appearances in BW overall, it would be nice to see what they are up to more often...

I would love that! Of course, they'd have to be doing something significant, otherwise it'd be a total waste of an episode. But still, I love that trio, we should have a pure Team Rocket trio episode! Lol

Last edited:
I'd love that. Why not? Hopefully we'd get to see them do a bit more than chase a ten-year-old and his electric rodent. There's more to them than that. They're people, not tracking robots.

Though I accept that Ash is the protagonist, I don't want to see their character development ignored.

I'd absolutely love that, especially if it were an episode that focused on them going about a mission, similar to the snippets we saw in early BW (when they stole the meteorite, etc).

I wouldn't. I always skip TR scenes now, they're so cliche and boring to me. Their whole persona is a massive negative to the show. The old TR, I would love to have a few of their own episodes, but the new one? Definitely not. I'm hoping they do get the chop now, because their new personalities are a turn off.

It sounds like it could be fun. If they showed more of their personalities in an episode focused on them, then I'd be more up for it. Ash and his friends would probably show up in a couple of scenes, but a Team Rocket focused episode in this series could be interesting depending on how it was handled.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom