• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

I first got into it when I was 11 and my first phase lasted about two years. Then I lost most interest for another 10 years, but during that time I caught up with all the newer Pokemon and all the movies, and told myself that it would always hold a special place in my heart.

Then Black and White rekindled my interest as a twentysomething, and I realized that there's too many things about this franchise that I love. I don't think I'll ever lose interest again.

I'll probably be a fan of this franchise until its end. I honestly don't see the franchise continuing for the next 60-80 years, it will probably end when the franchise out-lives the Game Freak developers! XD

Definitely, I see no reason why I would ever dislike it. Like a fine wine, Pokemon keeps improving with age, and even if everything to do with it suddenly became terrible, which I highly doubt, we'll always have the amazing first five Gens.

Yeah, Pokemon is the best. I haven't lost interest in it at all as I went along since the start of it all. I don't see that changing.

i would probably like pokemon for a long time but i will keep it a secreter thing until i invent a device that can put you in a game

Definetly, the franchise has been a part of me since i was like, 3, and i don't think i'll ever outrgrow it, some people may consider it a burden if you end up married or with a partner, however, if he/she loves you, he/she will accept it, me thinks.

Oh how i love spammy questions:) But of course I will love pokemon 4ever :D!

Definetly, the franchise has been a part of me since i was like, 3, and i don't think i'll ever outrgrow it, some people may consider it a burden if you end up married or with a partner, however, if he/she loves you, he/she will accept it, me thinks.

Ah, but that won't be a problem if he/she likes Pokemon as much as you do. :p

I'm sticking with it for good; I don't see how I could ever lose interest in it.

Why not? I've loved it since I was 5 and it's been a big part of my life ever since.

Yeah, i think that I would pretty much love pokemon for a really long time. Maybe not forever because I might just forget about it completely but I will love them for a while

Let me put it this way, I have been playing pokemon games for a decade plus. Now will I like it forever, yes. Will I love it, most likely. It's fond memories so it will always be at least a small part of me.

i'm getting a pokemon tattoo so i better love it forever xD

but yeah, i don't care about what people think about me enough to love pokemon forever. and ever <3333

Hypothetically, yes.

Realistically, no.

I just can't see me loving the franchise for 70 more years, but if you mean love as in not hate, then yeah, I can see me not hating on the franchise forever.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom