• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

I... really don't know what to think about this. Probably I will walk away from it for a while if I do, but Pokemon has given me a story to tell to my children, and if the franchise keeps going, I will enjoy it as much as I do now while playing with them. You may not keep playing the games or being an active follower, but you can always be fond of it.

I dont really know if I'll love it but I'll still play it until my goal is acheived.(getting my fave pokemon up to LV100)

I... really don't know what to think about this. Probably I will walk away from it for a while if I do, but Pokemon has given me a story to tell to my children, and if the franchise keeps going, I will enjoy it as much as I do now while playing with them. You may not keep playing the games or being an active follower, but you can always be fond of it.

I agree with this. I can't say that I'd necessarily play every new game that comes out, my attention waxes and wanes in the Pokemon series. I was a huge fan until the middle of Gen III, then lost interest, and now I'm a huge fan again since Gen V came out. I could see myself not being too distraught if I walked away from the fanbase (other than the forums I frequent lol), but I can't see myself ever actively disliking Pokemon. Even when I couldn't get through Pearl as a game, I didn't dislike it, just decided it wasn't for me.

Now until the end of time. I've been a Pokemon addict since three so yeah.

As long as the franchise is still here, I'll probably always be active and up to date with it. "Growing up" has nothing to do with shedding everything you like as a kid, so there's that. The only things that can really make me actively hate something are really, really mean/disgusting people, but that's not the work (in this case, Pokemon's) fault so I'm not going to actively hate it if someone who likes it dims it for me. So no. I've been caught up in it since I was about 3, when the Anime started airing here in the US. It's not gonna go anywhere for me.

I can't see myself not loving it. There may be some Generations I've enjoyed less than the other, but I like all of them in different ways. So, yeah. I think I'll always love it.

Mmm, oh yes, I'll love Pokemon forever. I've loved it for...well, since I was in first grade, and my obsession has only grown larger with time, so chances are good I'll keep loving Pokemon. And even if new games/anime series get terrible or something (which is unlikely anyway), I can always go back and watch the DP anime (Paul and Reggie!!! XD) or play the old games. There's no excuse NOT to keep on loving Pokemon!! :D

I decided last night - I'm going to love pokemon forever and ever if they keep making epic awesome games like Black and White

For sure I know there's things that you won't always like here and there but I could never hate something I grew up with as a kid so yeah technically I will always love Pokémon.

I will love them forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever... till the end of time.My love for Pokemon started since i was 6 years old and never stopped growing since then.

Definitely! I've loved it for like the whole time its existed here in America. I'm 20 now.. I don't think I'm going to stop anytime soon!

No matter what new canon bullcrap is thrown at me, the Advanced Generation anime, Generation III games, and the gargantuan third-gen fanbase will always have a completely unique place in my mind, heart, and soul. That, friend, will never change. Amen.

Okay, here's to hoping no one finds me creepy..>_<
I'm 24 right now. I can say with certainty that my love for pokemon will never fade. When the shows started airing in america on kidsWB (now CW) I was hooked from the first episode. Because of pokemon I gotta hobby, made friends, connected with people, I even met my husband through pokemon! Pokemon helped spur my imagination in so many ways. I've thought about the pokeworld so much I'm pretty sure that if I could live in the pokemon world I would. It help rekindle childhood dreams and in general it just makes me smile. It may sound weird but I owe alot to pokemon. And I thank God that he gave Satoshi the idea to make it. It has brought me so much happiness that I just don't see myself falling out of love with it any time soon. And maybe when i get in to older ages i might still keep it up as a hobby. Just maybe a bit more quiet like...(like i'll say i'm buying it for the kids or somthing...lol)

I guess what I'm trying to say is I am and always will be a die-hard fan to pokemon. I love it too much and been with it to long to let it go now. Mine! :heart:

Life is limited. I'd love Pokemon only for as long as I live. And as long as the people who I'd have spread my love of Pokemon live. And as long as the people who they spread their love of Pokemon live. And...

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom