• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga?

You are trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a Rabid Dialga. Who do you choose?

• Rabid Dialga

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • N

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Cheren

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Rabid Dialga. I could go on a journey through time! >:D

Rabid Dialga would just be dangerous if I wasn't ready to deal with it. Cheren's personality would be tough to get along with if we were trapped in a room together.

I'd have to go with N, We'd have plenty to talk about regarding Pokemon and he would be easy to get along with since he wouldn't be dangerous.

Cheren of course. Being in a room with N would be torture, all that preaching. Dialga would be intimidating as well.

N. He's so cute, and if it gets cold we can cuddle for warmth and talk about how people suck and Pokemon rule. ♥ Ah...that'd be nice... ;D
But Dialga might not be too bad, either...xD. LOl, JK, JK. I don't trust Dialga. He might rip my head off. o.o
So...N FTW. ;D

N so I can ask him about his travels which would probably be pretty interesting.

Plus Cheren seems somewhat boring.

And Dialga explains itself.

Yeah I was thinking if the thread starter were a girl, cos the options were missing Erika
Rabid Dialga, cos it gives me a reason to be violent wahaha. On another note, both N and Cheren are kinda awkward, not that I mind but they probably wouldn't like me anyway lol.

I didn't get what you meant with this question... Anyways, I would like to be trapped with in a room with the character that I like most (or hate less) and that would be N.

He seems lovely, cute and a smart person.

Besides Cheren is my favourite out of those three, there are also other reasons.
I really don't want to be trapped with anything rabid, especially if it's so powerful.
And I realized I tend to quote Ghetsis when I am bored. Since I think I could get bored while trapped in a room, I don't think N would be reasonable choice to be trapped with me :)

Cheren. He'd be the only one I could hold actual conversations with.

N. He's adorable. So what if I've never played the games? I've read fanfictions and I love him! The poor kid just needs a hug and someone who won't judge him. And of course, this will be post Ghetsis being defeated so he's not as misguided as he used to be.

Cheren is boring to me. An okay guy, but not someone I'd want to be locked in a room with.

To those who picked the Dialga, has it occurred to you that we're talking about the Master of Time? He can travel through time, sure, but he can also screw with it. Imagine a furious Dialga getting it into his head to reverse time only for you, turning you into a helpless baby, or aging you until you turn to dust. And those Master Balls could easily be aged until they broke down.

Dialga, so I could be sent to the future and not have to worry about the other two.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom