• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Would you rather catch...

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Lucario, every time. It is my favorite Steel type and one of my all-time favorite Pokemon after all (and it's in in my top three favorite Fighting types, too.)

Galvantula or Vikavolt

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
Rotom, because the creative potential for Fakemon designs is endless, and because it would be so, so useful for me. I can't drive a car at the moment, so I'd just have Rotom possess it for me and tell it where to go. Or better yet, I'd have it possess a Final Fantasy-looking airship and just fly around instead.

Volcarona or Zekrom?

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Out of all of them? Hoo boy. If I had to say the one out of all them I would pick though, it would have to be......Torchic. A-hah! Surprise! Not Charmander! (Although Charmander is like....a veeery close second, maybe even 1.5.) Torchic was my very first Pokemon in a main series Pokemon game, though, so I'm a little biased towards it.

Mareep or Wooloo?