• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Would you rather catch...

Totem_Rowlet

Chilling on a Beach somewhere.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He-Him
Sawk, blue is probably my favorite color.

Lechonk or Miltank

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh man.......I realllly like both of these 'mons, as in they're some of my absolute favorites of all time. But if I have to choose........it's would be Lucario. Though Zoroark is still really cool. :giggle: (My response would have been about the same for the Gardevoir and Gallade question, I really like both of them too, but Gardevoir just a little bit more. :p)

Giratina or Dragapult?

Ghost Diplocaulus

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Dragapult, obviously :p I still like Giratina, but I loved Dragapult pretty much as soon as I saw it.

Unovan Braviary or Hisuian Braviary?

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Hisuian Braviary is cool and a welcomed addition to the franchise, but I gotta go with the original Unovan Braviary, it's like Captain America in Pokemon form, its design just screams heroic bird.

Gourgeist or Mimikyu?

Top Bottom