• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Would you support a Pokémon: The Johto Journeys DVD boxset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johto started to get boring in the middle. Master Quest was amazing and Johto Journeys was pretty good, but I wasn't crazy about Johto League Champions. Though there were still a few episodes from that season I liked, it was the worst part of Johto imo.

The point still stands, I really wish they'd release all of Johto on DVD already.

I actually would like this to happen as well for a few reasons. Johto is one of the few parts of the TV show I watch, I would like to have the complete original generation on DVD given that Cartoon Network refuses to air it for some bizarre reason despite demand. This part of the series actually has some of my favorite episodes but not as many as Kanto or the Orange Islands does though.

I would love a Johto League DVD set. It was one of my fave seasons and I liked the whole Johto season, even those filler episodes that people seemed to hate.

I already have the entire thing on dvd, and i am glad i do. After i am done watching Kanto and Orange, ill rewatch the entire Johto as well.

I 100% support a Johto Journeys box set. I would also support a Johto League Champions, Advanced Challenge, Advanced Battle, and Chronicles box set. I also think that Master Quest should be re-released on a new box set.

If 4kids was involved I would support it. However, since they get no profit from this, then no. Viz Media also gets profits, but they have so many other titles to make profit off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom