• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Would you want a pokepark 2?

Reaction score
I never got pokepark wii, but I thought it looked interesting. Is there anyone who has it that thought it was a great game and would like a sequel with Unova pokemon? From what I know I would like to be able to run around in the main game as other pokemon than just pikachu. (I know you can be other pokemon in the minigames) Also I think it would be cool if you could interact with B/W somehow.

The Friendship Horse
Reaction score
If they were to make a PokéPark 2, it should have Gen V Pokémon, a multiplayer mode, and be a tiny bit more harder. The current PokéPark is WAY too easy

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
Choose who want to be at the beginning of the game, a la Mystery Dungeon: starters, Pikachu, Meowth, Skitty, Zorua, Riolu, Scraggy, etc. Riolu in Pokepark is SO CUTE! D8 It would be awesome to play the whole game as a Riolu, or at least play as Riolu after the main story is complete.

Also, I want nicknames. D8; At least for Pikachu/the player and his friends. I am not Pikachu, darn you, I am GUS.

Pikafan
Reaction score
Would definately like a sequel. I loved being able to run aroun the park as a Pikachu. Although I would also like the option of running around as other Pokemon. Some more games would be fun, I would like some that aren't about time limits or anything and can just be played with a group of Pokemons. Multiplayer support would be great as well, should definately have local multiplayer though.