• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wow...

NoodleChefKyle

BackwardsMan, huh?
Reaction score
Okay. Um...I have a prepared statement.
:busts out a post-it note, pushes up glasses:
Ahem. The following is an introduction of the new Bulbagarden Member, Kyle. No trainers and/or pokémon were harmed in the making of this post-it with the exception of coordinator Harley. I mean, come on. You can't blame me. Look at the guy.
AG144.jpg

Seriously. Look at him. In addition...
:busts out another post-it:
...I'm looking forward to having fun with the other members. Thank you.

Hehehehehehe......

LOL!! XD

That was a hilarious introductory post there, Kyle!!!! ^_^

Anyway, yes, Harley is indeed an interesting, funny, and amusing character.

Although, when it comes to being mean to May, he can be pretty evil.

Thank you, Lisa.

And on a different note, it's pretty obvious that Harley battles on both sides of the field, if you know what I mean! :falls off his chair, laughing: I'm kidding! I'm kidding!

LOL!!!!!! XD XD XD

Anyway, by the way, Kyle, did you notice Blackjack Gabbiani's post up there? ^^

Yes. And I said what I had to say. :pushes up his glasses:

Oh, and thank you Kasumi for the warm welcome.

*pokes Kyle*

You might wanna scroll up this thread, so you can see Blackjack Gabbiani's post. I think you missed it somehow (lol).

Anyway, she also welcomed you to the forums. ^^

Blackjack Gabbiani said:
Harley's popular here.

Anyway, welcome, Kyle!
Okay. I just realized that I never thanked Gabbiani for welcoming me. So...thanks a lot. And thank you, Lisa, for reminding me. :whew!:

Welcome to Bulbagarden Kyle. I love your introductory post and your replies to everyone so far here. xD

Doesn't anyone think that Harley looks like he dressed up for a circus? You know, a clown outfit?

Thank you for the welcome, Koneko and...

...you know that's supposed to be a Cacturne outfit, right?

Oh snap...

Don't hurt my avatar. ^^ I keep meaning to switch, anyway.

I mean, welcome aboard. You seem cool.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom