• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event Wrapping Up The Year! Secret Santa Art Trade 2023

Your deadline will be January 23rd, 2024. Feel free to post your gift in this thread at any time during this day!
Catz's right, I believe! (But... Isn't that Wednesday? If it needs to be posted until an exact point in time, could I get a specification, please? Or would be plus minus your time zone, Blanc, all right??)

Any time on the appointed day is fine! It’s very loose, just whenever you’re on and it’s day of, even if it’s not the day in your timezone yet, if it is for others and they have posted you are more than free to. Remember to ping the recipient of your gift though, so they see it!

It's past midnight in my timezone so it's now the 23rd for me!

@escolopendror surprise, I was your secret santa :bulbaCute:
I decided to draw one of your OCs, Shams! She's such a cute gijinka, you have a really admirable knack for character design. I hope you like it...!
shams.png

@escolopendror surprise, I was your secret santa :bulbaCute:
I decided to draw one of your OCs, Shams! She's such a cute gijinka, you have a really admirable knack for character design. I hope you like it...!
ORCHID I AM GOING TO EXPLODE AAAAAH thank you so much for drawing my daughter!!!! (one of my many daughters hshshs) :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove::bulbaLove:

Op, here's mine! drew this for @Catz , I don't really like drawing humans but Marnie is an exception for now.
1706008724067.png
here is my art for @Dreary_Rowlet! the file size was wayyy too big to send here, i also decided to draw caden!
HFHEFHDHDIOWIJIDIW THE SILLIES IT'S STHEM I LOVE THEM THANK YOU. I need to draw the team reacting to this one!

Here's mine, for @c la fet !

Croagunk (2).jpg

They asked for "Frogs", so I chose to draw Croagunk performing his enhanced venoshock move from Pokken Tournament! I also chose to colour him in his alt colours to make the artwork feel more unique!

I had other ideas for the prompt, like a duo image of a Froakie and a Froggit from undertale; or a Toxicroak wiping poison off his mouth (which is still something I want to draw!) But I ultimately chose something simple but with a few special effects.

Thanks for letting me join this Blanc!

^ ^ Mudkipzzzz!!!! I love it :bulbaLove::bulbaLove:

Thank you so much :bulbaLove: (It's so nice seeing these mons all together <33)

(I'd put here a line, but that panel stopped working on my phone, so... no line, you can imagine here one if you want though.)

@Dubious Disc!! I'm the one who ended up drawing Proto Man for you :D

I hope it meets your Mega Man fanart standards :hmm:
PXL_20240123_144001329.NIGHT.jpg
Thanks a lot for leaving a link for references, by the way ^^;

Back
Top Bottom