• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Write the most stupid story

That reminds me of a baseball game I went to with my grandma when I was young! My grandma woke me up in her usual fashion that morning, by rising from her hiding spot under a loose floorboard and tapping me on the shoulder. “You’re going to be late!” she gently crooned. I looked at the digital clock by my bed. It wasn’t plugged in or facing me, but I knew by the shadow it cast that it was definitely 4:37 AM.
“Crikey, that’s no lie, Grammy!” I exclaimed heartily. I did a backflip off of my bed and directly onto my skateboard, which I immediately skated all the way into the shower with, while my grandma sank back down under the floorboard for now, content that she had woken me up. When I tried to turn on the water, it wouldn’t come on at first, and I realized it was because the shower head was all plugged up with small Twizzlers. Another one of my dad’s classic pranks! I plucked each Twizzler out of the shower head one by one with my teeth, just like a goat, and spat them into the toilet.
After my shower, I decided to make some oatmeal for breakfast. My mom usually made it for my family, so I was a little unsure how to do it at first, but I figured that I could make it more easily if I used the coffee machine. I put the oats in the papery thing and filled the watery part with water, then turned the machine on. After a few minutes, the pot filled up with oatmeal, but it looked very watery. I decided to add lots of extra pepper to the beige fluid to thicken it up. And guess what? It came out perfect! When the rest of my family came downstairs to have their servings, they were stunned silent by how good I did at making breakfast for the entire meal! I also gave plenty of it to Mr. Violin, our family’s cat. “That shows you, bean guy,” I chuckled to myself, referring of course to an anthropomorphic bean mascot who would often inexplicably show up in random tv commercials throughout my childhood and insult my ability to cook.
After breakfast was done, I checked the time: 7:08 AM. There was enough time for me to check what was on TV, so I turned it on. I changed channels past a few cartoons and a news broadcast, and noticed there was a baseball game on. “Don’t put that dirty wiggly thing on,” my grandmother rasped rhythmically. “We’re going to one in a few hours, remember?” I knew her wisdom was wise, so I changed channels again until a shoe commercial caught my eye. The narrator was pitching these cool sneakers that made sounds like screams of agony whenever you scooted your feet backwards. They were purple, the most groovy color! Suddenly, a brick mascot popped out from behind a shelf of high heels in the background, and just glanced around for a few seconds as the narrator awkwardly stopped speaking.
“Yeah, he’s not here,” the brick mascot finally spoke, looking right at me and understanding my visible confusion. “I guess that oatmeal really showed him, huh?” The brick mascot glanced around again, then just pulled a curtain down to block everything else on the screen.
“YEAH!” I shouted triumphantly as I threw the TV to the ground in victory, shattering the screen. My mom took notice of the mess and screeched angrily, her eyes going pure black as red flames erupted from her hair and large, insectoid wings sprouted out of her back. Classic mom outburst! She hissed at me in a strange language as she summoned a broom and dustpan through a small portal, then handed them to me and commanded me to clean it up. Whatever language she was using compelled me to obey her unquestioningly, though I would’ve gladly swept up either way. As I dumped the remains of our boxy television into the fireplace, I looked back at my mom. Though she was mad at the moment, we could tell in each other’s faces that we loved each other very much no matter what. Best. Day. EVER!
“Hey, is that a dirty sock?” my grandma asked, pointing at a dirty sock on the carpet.

Alternate version of Jedi Night.

The Stormtrooper misses the fuel pod. Pryce gets really angry as they continue to miss.

Kanan and Hera get on to the ship and leave. No explosions happened.

Kanan's sacrifice was very noble. But I wanted to still write this.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom