• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Writers' Workshop Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author name: Patrick Haines
Story name: The Legend of Ampharos (EVERYONE: - The Legend of Ampharos (The Titans and their Master Part 2))
Quick summary: Bryan Schneider is the gym leader of Olivine City and the town's local hero, but all of that is about to change. When the Pokémon League decided to replace him with his own niece, Jasmine, he goes on a journey of self-discovery. At first, his journey leads him down the paths of his childhood, along with some of his friends, yet,
Fandom: Pokémon
Genres: Adventure Journey (Mystery)
Canon: Games (beginning just before GSC)
Type: Full Story-Possible Prequels/Sequels
Rating: EVERYONE
Related works: To Come

Added:
  • Eight Easy Steps and The First Warriors.
  • Hunter, Haunted, Miscellaneous TPP Stories and Pletora's Story. Included Seiren in Comedy.
  • Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey.
  • The Legend of Ampharos.
@LightningTopaz Since it's completed already, I'll pen in Moonlight Silver for the archive directory, once I get around to setting that up.

Author name: Jabberwocky
Story name: Lone Star Shine Down
Quick summary: Nicolasa Huerta dreams of adventure in the Estrejas region, but when she finally gets it, she learns that the world is much larger and more complicated than she'd ever imagined.
Fandom: Pokemon.
Genres: Action, Adventure
Canon: Custom but heavily influenced by Games
Type: Ongoing chapter story
Rating: TEEN
Related works: N/A

Hello! Sorry it took so long to get this added to the directory. I wanted to save it for our new mod, but it kept getting pushed further and further back... You know how it goes.

Added:
  • Lone Star Shine Down

Author name: @Snuggle Tier List
Story name: Snuggle's Grand Poetry Grab Bag
Quick summary: Raw, folksy, punchy, music-like, confrontational, intellectual, introspective, proudly gonzo compilation of personal experiences being analyzed, processed, and organized into stanzas, all from the mind of a former padded cell tenent. Includes thoughts on Pokémon's influence over my life, my life's influence on my view of Pokémon, the Pokémon franchise's influence over the world, and every combination thereof. Inspirations include Lewis Carroll's The Hunting of the Snark, Edgar Allan Poe's The Bells, my snobbish music tastes, and waaaaay too many philosophers. No necessary reading order, context provided but with option to skip. Genres and content ratings vary, though mature philosophical themes are most common. New poems added as inspiration strikes. Dip your toes in however you like!
Genres: Short Prose and Poetry, Slice of Life, Drama / Psychological, Non-Pokémon
Canon: Games
Type: Variety Poetry Compilation
Rating: MATURE (certain poems dip to TEEN or EVERYONE)
Related works: None

EDIT (March 20th): New fic for directory!

Author name: @Snuggle Tier List
Story name: KAIJUMON (all caps (geddit (cause it's about big monsters and it's got big letters and nevermind)))
Quick summary: Dramedic, cynical, idealistic, applicable, satirical, doesn't-waste-your-time short-ish story about a mother, her son, his best friend that's slightly a kaiju, and how the outside world reacts to their existence. Starts in full parody mode and gets more serious as tension rises/the characters develop, but always keeps a smirk. Inspirations include The Little Prince, Sir Terry Pratchett, Shadow of the Colossus, and the very special episodes of Mister Roger's Neighborhood. Originally published as a four-chapter story, now available in optional single-chapter format. Makes a decent appetizer for the Snuggles literary bibliography; not too short, not too long. Juuuuust right.
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Slice of Life
Canon: Custom
Type: Chapter Story, Four Chapters, Completed

Last edited:
Author name: BackSet
Story name: Cyrus Falks: Ace Attorney (Name May be Subject to Change)
Quick summary: Cyrus Falks is a brand new defense attorney. With a brand new shiny badge on his lapel and an idealistic mindset, he'll encounter characters both familiar and brand new on his quest for justice. Meanwhile, Phoenix Wright is taking on some wacky cases of his own. This is an interactive fanfic in the Ace Attorney style. Anyone can jump in and play.
Fandom: Ace Attorney
Genres: Non-Pokemon, Action (of a sort), Comedy
Canon: The Ace Attorney Games
Type: Chapter Story (of a sort)
Rating: Teen

Last edited:
Your honor, I would like to revise my testimony- I mean, my directory description. The old one is no longer valid.

Story name: Cyrus Falks: Ace Attorney (An Interactive Fanfic)
Quick summary: Cyrus Falks is a fresh out of law school sttorney with nigh endless optimism. He's prepared to fight for what's right and defend his clients. But things are going on behind the scenes and it seems like his mysterious mentor is the one pulling the strings. Could his knowledge of old case files really be that important? This is an interactive fanfic that requires reader (or as I like to call you, player) input.
Fandom: Which fandom your story belongs to: pokemon, other or original.
Genres: Non-Pokemon, Action, Comedy
Type: Interactive Chapter Fic

Author name: Antoshi
Story name: A Blond Ray of Sunshine
Quick summary: A young, upbeat Pokémon Trainer named Antoshi travels around Kanto collecting Gym Badges with his best friend and only Pokémon, Fireball the Typhlosion. When Fireball is kidnapped by Team Rocket, Antoshi unwittingly unlocks superhuman powers within him. With the discovery of these powers, and family whom he never knew before, his life starts to change dramatically as he finds out he is destined for much greater deeds.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama
Canon: Custom
Type: Chapter Story

Author name: Epic-Ash-Fan
Story name: Fallen MATURE: - Fallen (Diodeshipping) (sorry don't know how to turn text into a link :( )
Quick summary: When Ash showed up in Lumiose City after being missing for two years Clemont was overjoyed. However, things would not be the same. Clemont was determined to help Ash in any way he can, but why were these strange feelings getting in the way?
Fandom: Pokemon
Genres: Friendship and Romance, Drama
Canon: Anime
Rating: MATURE

Story name: Fire Emblem: Three Houses: Fifth Path
Quick summary: If there was one thing Byleth was good at, it was taking a bad situation and turning it into a good one. After all, in just a year she had managed to turn what looked like a hopeless war around and help Dimitri at least semi-cope with his problems. So when she finds herself trapped outside of time, she manages to find a way to take advatage of it and get a do-over. In other words, this is a peggy sue fic detailing Byleth's attempt to get a golden ending. Contains blood, death, swearing, semi-dark themes, and Lorenz.
Fandom: Fire Emblem (Three Houses, specifically)
Genres: Action, Fantasy, and Non-Pokemon
Canon: Game
Rating: Teen
Related Works: Fifth Path Supports

Last edited:
Author name: InfiniteBakuphoon
Story name: Mirror Adventures: A Tragedy of False Smiles
Quick summary: A boy, afraid of his own shadow, and of his own dreams of something greater... his name is Ash. A girl, afraid of nothing, settling for nothing less than to become the greatest trainer that ever lived... her name is Serena. Together, they'll seek to find their place in a world of mirrored personalities, while resisting those who would try to tear their dreams asunder. Anime AU based on episode XY037: "The Cave of Mirrors".
Genres: Adventure/Journey + Drama/Psychological + Slice of Life
Canon: Anime (custom AU)
Type: Chaptered story
Rating: TEEN (as of latest chapters; subject to become MATURE in later chapters)
Related works: None for now.

Story name: Fifth Path Supports
Quick summary: A series of short stories set in the same universe as my fanfic Fire Emblem: Three Houses: Fifth Path, done in the style of Fire Emblem supports, hence the name. Contains mild swearing, violence, and Lorenz.
Fandom: Fire Emblem (Specifically Three Houses)
Genres: Slice of Life, Non-Pokemon, Comedy
Canon: Game
Type: Short Story Collection
Related works: Fire Emblem: Three Houses: Fifth Path

Author name: fairy type arceus
Story name: Ruby and sapphire 2
Quick summary: 20 years after the events of Ruby and Sapphire, Brendan and Mays son, Norman faced with the pressure of living up to his parents legacy almost collapses under the pressure. After a unfavorable encounter with someone he looked up and a meeting with a Pokemon that had similar pressure placed in it he finds his way standing up to this person and beginning his journey
Fandom: Pokemom
Genres: adventure
Canon: games
Type: chapter
Rating: EVERYONE,
Related works: N/A

Author name: Just a Torchic
Story name: Pokémon: Heroes and Villains
Quick summary: A Modern/College/Sitcom?AU Pokémon story set in the fictitious city of El Angel, California. Primarily focused on our three protagonists (Steven, Wallace, and Winona) as they balance school, relationships, a growing threat on the horizon, and LinkedIn influencers.
Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, Friendship and Romance
Canon: Custom (mix of alternate universe, games/anime/manga canon, headcanon, and self projection)
Type: Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom