• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I'm having serious Writer's Block. I'm wanting to write a Pokemon fanfiction, but I can't think of ANYTHING.

Woop-de-doo, congrats, uA! You really deserved to ace it!

What subject(s) did your exam cover?

(also, 2000th post in the chat thread. We're awesome)

Thanks! English Literature, the best subject. Grats on #2000.

Big congrats to you UA. I'll finish my exam tomorrow as well. After that, I'll be free as well. Wish me luck.

Thanks! Good luck~

Well, I've been polishing the map of my fakeregion, and written a bit on my fic, so I'm pretty much good. But I'm getting a bit stressed by the fact that I posted the previous (and first) chapter a month ago; I need to get around to writing more! But right now I have a fever of 40 degrees (~105-ish on the Fahrenheit scale), so I'm rather beat >.>;

Dude, 105?! That's dangerous! You need to drop that temperature asap! o.o

On another note, since nobody seems to be making banners for the spring awards, I decided to make one for myself until someone finally does. xP I already put it in my Zelda fic thread.

105 is borderline, but completely fine as I only have a flu. Had it at 107 for a few days back when I had mono, was fine even then. So long as I remember to take paracetamol I'll do fine.

Dude, 105?! That's dangerous! You need to drop that temperature asap! o.o

On another note, since nobody seems to be making banners for the spring awards, I decided to make one for myself until someone finally does. xP I already put it in my Zelda fic thread.

Uh. I did make them, but I'm not sure where they went. If they didn't get posted . . . well, I'll just put them here. :eek: (Sorry, we don't have Best Story/Best Character banners yet because I'm slow.)

BestJourneyFicM12.png

BestExpansionFicM12.png

BestAlternateFicM12.png

BestDarkFicM12.png

BestCrossoverNonPokemonFicM12.png

BestProtagonistM12.png

BestAntagonistM12.png

BestSupportingCharacterM12.png

BestNewcomerM12.png

BestReviewerM12.png

Uh. I did make them, but I'm not sure where they went. If they didn't get posted . . . well, I'll just put them here. :eek: (Sorry, we don't have Best Story/Best Character banners yet because I'm slow.)

BestJourneyFicM12.png

BestExpansionFicM12.png

BestAlternateFicM12.png

BestDarkFicM12.png

BestCrossoverNonPokemonFicM12.png

BestProtagonistM12.png

BestAntagonistM12.png

BestSupportingCharacterM12.png

BestNewcomerM12.png

BestReviewerM12.png

Nope, I checked the Hall of Fame and voting thread several times over. These banners never showed up in either thread. That's odd. I'm so sorry. >_<

I really do like how my banner turned out though... Maybe it wouldn't hurt if I used both?

Ladies and gentlemens. This song explains my current status with my exam: Link

It's odd that the banners haven't been put up yet, until you showed us them, Misheard Whisper. They look quite cool to me and fits to the spring theme. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to write a bit soon. God it feels great not being stressed about my exam :)

They're okay, imo. But I've seen much better banners. They do fit the spring theme very well, though! :]

oh, i've been away.

for like

weeks probably.

i can't count, too lazy.

kadasda i have no motivation to do anything, except to do crappy vent art on my tablet.

i expect i'll get back to work on my secret project though. almost done with chapter one. i've got like... six pages i think lol.

So, what do you guys feel about the name Carlotta? It's a real name (I checked), and I want this character to have a fairly unique name, but not to the point of being sue-ish. Part of the reason behind this is that the other lead character is named Daniel, which is a fairly common name, and I'm trying to play up the contrasts between the two.

I've heard the name before. In the show I Love Lucy. A character named Carlotta appeared in one episode. So I see no reason not to use it.

Carlotta isn't too common. I've never known one or been acquainted with one, at least, and I've met a looooot of people over the years.

Carlotta is more of a Latin name (i.e. Italian/Spanish), just keep that in mind, but sure.

Note 1: When you know you are going to be visiting a place where rain is a regular occurrence and you are used to living in a desert, bring a jacket with a hood.

Note 2: I could give every single one of you diabetes with how much I love being up here :3 or make you all hate me. Probably both.

I don't doubt it, Feli. Go for for it, if that's what you're itching for~

So, in about an hour, I'm heading to the leaver's service/awards ceremony for my school and then I never have to step foot in that godawful place again. Yesss.

So, my mom is sick... She'll be okay though. She got a prescription from the doctor and she's resting.

On a good note, though, I got Pokemon LeafGreen again. I used to have it until my copy disappeared. But I ordered a new one from eBay (it was too expensive on Amazon). It came yesterday. It then occurred to me that I should order a GBA link cable, and I did, from Amazon. The earliest it should get here is the 29th, which is the day we leave for camping. I just hope the mail lady comes before we leave and it actually DOES get here that day. I'd love to be able to have it while I'm away.

Back
Top Bottom